0 0%
  • Indie: yes I will be attending

3 6.98%
  • Indie: maybe I will be attending

4 9.30%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Great GT in Sin City

Next Great GT in Sin City

I think its about time to organize a new GT..

I am looking at Mid July, a more private encounter, with a few surprises..

I am willing to organize , but help is most certainly welcomed...

Chime in

Porter

I'll help.
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan

I suggest this time to have it held in laval

On the prowl ...

Friday Night Fun ...

Hey, I just stumbled upon this and was wondering what these events are like ... I'll be in town that week and am thinking about making an apperance!!!

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter
    I think its about time to organize a new GT..

I am looking at Mid July, a more private encounter, with a few surprises..

I am willing to organize , but help is most certainly welcomed...

Chime in

Porter
    Hello Porter,

Recruit Roland to help. He brings the babes.

C'mon Rolly,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Thanks Roland,

Good tips

Now to get some of the babes to show up

Porter

GT!! I was going to suggest it myself... I am returning this week therefore it will be my greatest pleasure to help out... I would love to make it more at the begginning of July because Im going to a Bryan Adams Concert (yes... hopeless romantic) on the 16th and probably organizing a tour thereafter.

Lets chat soon!!

Maria
    XXXXX

Hi Miss Maria,

Very glad if you can make it

I also would like to open this up to couples, not exclusive, but organize a theme that would allow for some discretion.

This could also be a nice leader for those who would like to "scratch the surface" of such an encounter. This GT could lend itself to broaden some horizons

Thanks

Porter

So the place and date is official?
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan

Here's some questions for you guys that many Merbites might be asking themselves. In part I guess because we didn't read all the proper threads.

I have been hobbying for a while but I keep it to myself a lot mainly because of all the problems that can occur...

But after reading meany of you here, I think it would be nice to meet some of you who seems perfect gentlemens and some of you SPs that seems real ladies. Despite the nature of our 'hobby'.

Like u Roland...

1-Can you be more specific about how you guys plan to do on a GT. I mean, aside from meeting, talking, having a drink and decide if some will go for a nightcap.

2-Can you tell for exemple some of the anecdotes that happened in previous GT.

Or if any of you could PM me if you don't want to discuss here.

I would be very happy to go to the next one and be 'honnored' in meeting some of you.

Does some of you end-up at Wandas together or what ?

1) "meeting, talking, having a drink and decide if some will go for a nightcap. "
    What else did you have in mind? It has occured that guys will ask an SP to his room that night, but more often than not it happens in the following days.

2) Hmmm,I remember some agency girls putting on a real hot show at the last GT... or how about the time a certain gentleman was sucking on my toes? or how about the time my duo partner and I got a little hot and heavy? I do remember some intense grinding action happening with various SPs (of course not all are exhibitionists and many are discreet)... all in good fun of course! Oh yeah the time I went up to the pool and was ready to go skinny dipping on a 100$ dare... the guys backed out so I lifted my dress and flashed my pantiless butt and said sorry you just lost out!

Often we go to Wanda's to finish the night and then go out to some 24 hour eatery for munchies!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Is there a date yet for this propsed GT?

I will be in town the first weekend of July. Wondering if anything is going on.

Sox

Shijak has organized a couple of successful GT's so my advice to anyone who is interested in organizing one is to ask him for some tips, he also knows how to bring the babes.
    Last edited by Joe.t; 06-17-2008 at 11:12 AM.

count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    Shijak has organized a couple of successful GT's so my advice to anyone who is interested is to ask him for some tips, he also knows how to bring the babes.
    Please let me know about any upcoming GT, as I would like to join in!
    Urbanite

Too bad

Well, too bad for me. I am elsewhere every Friday and Saturday in July, but will be with you in spirit, and look forward to the post party posts. A note to the first timers... Go, enjoy yourself. At the very least you will have a good time, at the very best, you will make some very good friends as I have.
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast