Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruins to win in Four!!

Talking Bruins to win in Five!!

I apologize to my friends up north, for the Bruin's brutal beating of the Canadiens . It’s going to be a quick and painless exit for the Habs! I heard that some of the team members have already planned there vacation that starts in about 9 days.

Just kidding its going to be a great series!! I had to fire the first shot
    Last edited by willyapd; 04-12-2004 at 01:13 AM.
    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Habs in six, Theodore outgoals Raycroft and Ryder wins rookie of the year

Mitch

Originally posted by mitch69
    Habs in six, Theodore outgoals Raycroft and Ryder wins rookie of the year
    Mitch you silly delusional habs fan stop confusing the comic section with the sports section in the news paper that you’re reading.

Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Raycroft will win the Calder but I think that's the only cup he will get close to.

Bruins Suck...Its gonna be just like 2 yrs ago....bye bye bruins!!!

Hey Little Willy

Do not tell me you are not sweating over Joey-Joe-Joe's injury.

ripley

Habs in three...the Bruins will abandon......

Originally posted by EB

Who would Montreal face if they get by Boston?
    Montreals players’ next opponents will be like John Daley, Tiger Woods, Bob Barker, Bill Murray Kevin Costner ECT…
    In the next Pro-Am celebrity Golf tournament!! The Bruins will be facing the team with the second worst record.
    [
    Last edited by willyapd; 04-05-2004 at 10:04 PM.

Originally posted by ripley707
    Hey Little Willy

Do not tell me you are not sweating over Joey-Joe-Joe's injury.

If we don't have Joe thats Ok .
    The Bs will still take the habs, in 5 games though
    Last edited by willyapd; 04-05-2004 at 10:04 PM.

Thornton's injury has been confirmed that it's his ribs. He WILL be back for this series if not the first game. Either way, a 50% Joe Thornton is still alot better than a 0% JT.

Bruins in 6, with me cheering from the balcony of the Bell Centre

Retired veteran hobbyist

Playoff fever is near

I believe the Habs can beat the B's in 6. It will all depend on Thornton's injury, of course.

I believe Theodore can once again play incredible as he did 2 years ago and single-handedly win the series.

Raycroft is a rookie, which means he risks choking under pressure.

If Mtl wins, who they play next will all depend on the other series' winners. If the Isles beat the Lightning, Mtl wouldn't play them since they are seeded higher than the Isles. They would play against one of the top-seeded teams.

JaJ

if things go well...the B's in 5...if not then B's in 7.................

My friends in Montreal the tires of the Bandwagon have falling off and the wagon is on fire!! The Canadiens are simply out matched in every category.

The Canadiens can only play for pride, because they are going down in four! Raycroft was unstoppable A shut out in his first playoff game. I will give Theodore credit he was the only Canadien that showed up to play!!

I know it’s only one win, but you have to admit the future of the Canadiens 2003-2004 season looks grim!!! Raycroft looks just as good as Theodore, and the Canadiens first line doesn’t even look as good as the Bruin’s forth line.
    Last edited by willyapd; 04-08-2004 at 02:42 AM.

Originally posted by JustaJohn

Raycroft is a rookie, which means he risks choking under pressure.
    Originally posted by

I guess you were wrong!!! Boston has gem in the making. It’s been along time since Boston has had a top tier Goalie.

The loss tonight shows how intelligent the Habs can be, you lose the first and then roll over the opponents thereafter!! W should look at the strategy being deployed by the Habs and learn from it!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast