Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Catfight! Danica Patrick vs. Milka Duno

  1. #1

    Catfight! Danica Patrick vs. Milka Duno

    Danica Patrick throws a tiff with another female driver, Venezuelan Milka Duno, who is also hot.

    Video: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...103&src=sports

    Pics of Milka Duno: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...num=1&ct=title


  2. #2
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Damn, that Milka is hot as hell!!

  3. #3
    Milka has no business being in a race car

    Chavez influence goes a long way...



    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler
    Milka has no business being in a race car

    Chavez influence goes a long way...



    Best Regards

    Smuler
    You should read her bio

  5. #5
    Hey Special K !

    Here`s the other cat

    http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

  6. #6
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by JH Fan
    Hey Special K !

    Here`s the other cat

    http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm
    Yea, I've seen alot of Danica but I find Milka hotter.

  7. #7
    Hey Voyageur11.. I did

    I know she came in second @ Daytona..but I wonder how much seat time she did ??

    Other echo her " Driving Style " :

    Duno has been openly critized by actress Ashley Judd, the wife of driver Dario Franchitti, for being slow and dangerous on the track. After the final race of the 2007 season Judd stated to the assembled news media that, "I know this is not very sportsmanlike, but they've got to get the 23 car (Duno) off the track. It's very dangerous. I'm tired of holding my tongue. She shouldn't be out there. When a car is 10 miles (an hour) off the pace, it's not appropriate to be racing. People's lives are at stake."[11]

    During practice for an IRL race held at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on the weekend of July 18-20th, 2008 Danica Patrick echoed Judd's concerns and confronted Duno in the pits after Duno had cut her off during a practice session. Patrick walked into Duno's pit, and Duno responded by twice throwing a towel in Danica's face and ordering her to leave the pits. Patrick responded by saying "Its not my fault you are slow". The heated exchange was captured on film and was shown widely on ESPN and various news websites that evening



    I really am not taking sides...but if she is slow..she should move over off the line...

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  8. #8
    and when did you read her bio before or after writhing mika has no business being in a race car .she is racing since 1996 she must have some talent

  9. #9
    I read her bio about 1 year ago..

    She does have talent, but not in this form of racing..

    From your tone, it seems that you are taking this personally...

    There are tons of people in Formula One over the years who have no reason to be there...only way they got into F1, was to bring money with them

    Example- Satoru Nakajima as partner to Ayrton Senna at Lotus...

    Lotus wanted the Honda engine...Honda said you can have it, as long as you take Satoru as the # 2 driver...Lotus took the deal

    Actually, his son Kaz is now the # 2 at Williams Toyota, partnering Nico Rosberg, son of former World Champion Keke...

    You get the picture now ??

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  10. #10
    I think Milka looks like the model that Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon was using when he was re-doing him.

  11. #11
    I'm sure that Milka does great work in an automobile. But only if the car has a back seat.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler
    I read her bio about 1 year ago..

    She does have talent, but not in this form of racing..

    From your tone, it seems that you are taking this personally...

    There are tons of people in Formula One over the years who have no reason to be there...only way they got into F1, was to bring money with them

    Example- Satoru Nakajima as partner to Ayrton Senna at Lotus...

    Lotus wanted the Honda engine...Honda said you can have it, as long as you take Satoru as the # 2 driver...Lotus took the deal

    Actually, his son Kaz is now the # 2 at Williams Toyota, partnering Nico Rosberg, son of former World Champion Keke...

    You get the picture now ??

    Smuler
    Its the same at every level of racing you need someone else money not only talent to get a job not i dont take it personally i just think your first post in this thread was not fair to the lady. She is an average race car driver among many others in racing today

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    I'm sure that Milka does great work in an automobile. But only if the car has a back seat.
    I dont see her in a back seat but in a roadster like mine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •