View Poll Results: Favourite Montreal Island Strip Club

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bar Sex Mania

    2 11.76%
  • Chez Mado

    1 5.88%
  • Club Bazazz

    0 0%
  • Dice Club

    0 0%
  • Kamasutra

    8 47.06%
  • Les Amazones

    1 5.88%
  • Montreal Strip Club

    0 0%
  • Solid Gold

    3 17.65%
  • Source du Sexe

    0 0%
  • Other

    2 11.76%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Favourite Montreal Island Strip Club

  1. #1

    Favourite Montreal Island Strip Club

    Please vote for your favourite = the one you would go to if you could choose anyone but only one outside the downtown core defined by St. Denis to the east, Atwater to the west, Sherbrooke to the north and the river to the south. Favourite based on your criteria. Vote for only one. If you choose "Other" please submit the name in a post.

    Thank you.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  2. #2

    Smile Downtown Core

    Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    the cleopatre it isnt there
    Cleo's is in the downtown core poll.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  3. #3
    I see I'm not the only one you was confused...
    Why 2 polls?

  4. #4

    Smile Reflects the Club Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by kimthesexystripper
    I see I'm not the only one you was confused...
    Why 2 polls?
    There are many locals who will not go to the city core clubs while you will hardly ever see tourists at clubs like Mado, Bazazz, Dice, etc.

    For those that go everywhere they can vote twice.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  5. #5
    amazones for me

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by eastender
    Please vote for your favourite = the one you would go to if you could choose anyone but only one outside the downtown core defined by St. Denis to the east, Atwater to the west, Sherbrooke to the north and the river to the south. Favourite based on your criteria. Vote for only one. If you choose "Other" please submit the name in a post.

    Thank you.
    You might also make both threads link to each other. It will be easier for members to find the polls. It was confusing for me as well and I was wondering why Cleo was not on the list until I found out about the second poll.

  7. #7
    hey um, long time reader but decided to join finally...

    I know this is a bit of an outdated thread but I heard rumors that

    Cabaret Les Amazones in ndg has closed down, is this true?

  8. #8

    Downtown...

    Le Club Downtown and Chez Paree are my second homes.

    Mikey

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by slickp25
    hey um, long time reader but decided to join finally...

    I know this is a bit of an outdated thread but I heard rumors that

    Cabaret Les Amazones in ndg has closed down, is this true?
    Nope. Cabaret Les Amazones is still in operation. It was the restaurant upstairs, Picasso, that closed down.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Well all,

    I'm a Bitchelor groupie. Wherever she is.

    Right baby,

    Merlot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •