Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: The Frank29 Memorial ® Buffalo Bills Suck Thread for 2008/2009 Season

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32

    The Frank29 Memorial ® Buffalo Bills Suck Thread for 2008/2009 Season

    Now that preseason football is upon us I would just like to say....

    LETS GO JETS !!! J-E-T-S JETS....JETS...JETS....

    WELCOME TO NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY BRETT FAVRE #4

    Sorry FRANK29, but it looks like your team will be a loser again !!!

    (NO HARD FEELINGS FRANK )

  2. #2
    Watch what you say on here because the bills have been my

    team ever since I started to watch football in the early 90's and

    will always be my team til the end.

    Favre might think twice before reporting to the jets and may just

    stay retired.

    Who wants to play the bills and the pats 4 times in a year? lol

  3. #3
    The jets should trade Favre to minnesota or chicago and get

    some good value for him.

    He will not take the jets to the playoffs they will win 6 games

    total.

  4. #4
    Favre will have a average to bad protection in NY with nobody to throw to and a short range running game.

    He will not be familiar with the playbook so he's going to improvise and throw everywhere wich means a lot of turnovers.

    On the good side, The Jets will sell tickets.

    It's sad to see such a great player end up like that

    The Dolphins might have competition after all.

  5. #5
    There's still time for him to refuse the trade and stay retired instead.

    He's 39 how many people his age would kill to retire with all that

    money he's made!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32
    He's not retiring !!! He obviously still has love for the game, he thought about retiring but he just could not do it. He maybe 39 come soon. but he is still better then 80% of the quarterbacks out there and he is a definite upgrade from what the Jets had. Regardless of what happends it should make things interesting and fun to watch.....

    GO JETS !!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDFINKEL
    He maybe 39 come soon. but he is still better then 80% of the quarterbacks out there and he is a definite upgrade from what the Jets had.
    But do the Jets have what it takes to make such a talented quaterback an efficient quaterback.

    In my mind, a quaterback comes last in the building of a team. He is only as good as his team.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by tothebone
    But do the Jets have what it takes to make such a talented quaterback an efficient quaterback.

    In my mind, a quaterback comes last in the building of a team. He is only as good as his team.

    Well the Jets do have Jerico cotchery and Leveranues Coles, both are probably better then average recievers and they just drafted a decent tight end. So if they stay healthy things could be interesting to say the least.

    Like any season you just never no who will be on top at the end. I would have never guessed that the all mights spygate Patriots would have lost to the NY Giants in the Super Bowl, but they did and a perfect 16-0 season ment NOTHING !!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDFINKEL
    Now that preseason football is upon us I would just like to say....

    LETS GO JETS !!! J-E-T-S JETS....JETS...JETS....

    WELCOME TO NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY BRETT FAVRE #4

    Sorry FRANK29, but it looks like your team will be a loser again !!!

    (NO HARD FEELINGS FRANK )

    Dude you must be on crack again! Favre is washed up, Jets have ALWAYS suck ass since the 80...... Bills will beat the crap out of the shitty jets.... Too bad, i'm not going to that game.... beside and old fart at qb, what do the jets have... Might as well bring back Vinny..... Please gimme a break!

    My Bills loser again! WTF, last time I check the Bills were much, much much better that the team that plays in another team stadium.... quite lame..... By the way Pennington always sucked too!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32
    Well Frank29 only time will tell !!! With all the upgrades the JETS made this year it should make things interesting to say the least, and Brett Favre might be 38, but at 38 like I said before he is still better then 80% of the QB's on the field. Frank29 I agree with you Pennington does suck and only had one decent year and thats why he will be gone if he is not gone already.

    BTW Frank29 WELCOME BACK !!! at least now we have something "REAL" to fight about !!!

  11. #11
    Dave you should know better than anyone that it willnot work.... Favre wont do his lambeau magic in the swomp of the meadowlands...

    Can I say "Brodway Joe" playing for the Rams.... OUCH!

    Even the great Thurmanitor looked awful with the shitty fins.... Aint gonna happen, Bill rule them all.

    James Hardy will catch everything inside, Lee will dominate deep, and Stroud will shut the running game all year long....

    No one, circles the wagon like the Buffalo BILLS!!!!!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank29
    Dude you must be on crack again! Favre is washed up, Jets have ALWAYS suck ass since the 80...... Bills will beat the crap out of the shitty jets.... Too bad, i'm not going to that game.... beside and old fart at qb, what do the jets have... Might as well bring back Vinny..... Please gimme a break!

    My Bills loser again! WTF, last time I check the Bills were much, much much better that the team that plays in another team stadium.... quite lame..... By the way Pennington always sucked too!
    Talking about sucking ass, I just looked at the statistics over the last 8 years and guess what ??? In those 8 years the Buffalo Hill Billies have had just one winning season back in 2004 while the Jets have had 5 winning seasons in that time frame. Come on Frank your team just sucks shit !!! It's time you started cheering for a real team. I will extened an open invitation to join a winning franchise and become a JETS FAN. The invitation will be open for the whole year, but once the season is over I can't help you !!!

    Frank stop wasting you time and energy and join a real franchise that actually has potential to go all the way !!

    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

  13. #13
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank29
    Dave you should know better than anyone that it willnot work.... Favre wont do his lambeau magic in the swomp of the meadowlands...

    Can I say "Brodway Joe" playing for the Rams.... OUCH!

    Even the great Thurmanitor looked awful with the shitty fins.... Aint gonna happen, Bill rule them all.

    James Hardy will catch everything inside, Lee will dominate deep, and Stroud will shut the running game all year long....

    No one, circles the wagon like the Buffalo BILLS!!!!!
    Hello Frank29,

    LOL...circling the wagons is what you do to avoid getting wiped out. It's means desperation to survive, not victory. But maybe that is the strategy that made the Bills one of two teams that are 0-4 in the Super Bowl!

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...=0&season=2008

    Checking the ESPN power rankings, the Bills come in 18th and the Jets 21st. Now that the Jets have Favre they might make it near 16th or 17th, but that's it. The truth is, these two teams have a real good chance of seeing the playoffs...if they buy their tickets early enough. Both teams have question marks galore and will find their glory mostly as "spoilers" only. As for my Patriots, they are ranked number 1, with only the corners as weaknesses. With the allegedly easiest schedule in the NFL this year my buddy Joe T. Had better start saving to pay off that "the Patriots won't even make the playoffs this year" nonsense. Remember Josey, it's an easy schedule also because the Patriots are very good.

    Ta ta boys,

    Korbel (Patriots forever)
    Last edited by korbel; 08-07-2008 at 11:12 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  14. #14
    An invitation to change team! What a Joke Dave..... I would not even pick the Patriots.... oh they have been amazing lately but before Parcells got there, the Bills were whooping them every single time....

    Dont have much time to waste with the Jets loser thread..... Got to go back to play Madden 09 on the 360.... been out on torrent since friday.....

    J-e-t-s, jets jets jets
    s-u-c-k-s, sucks, sucks, sucks....
    When the Jets plays the Bills, Favre will be on his back more than any SP in MTL.... Schobel will kick his ass soo bad, he will retire for good!
    Dont waste to much money on a Favre jersey boys...LOL!

    Patriots fan, nice 16-0 last year! Still laughing at the superbowl.... Perfect for what? Still no ring.... LOL!!!!!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    32
    Well Frank all I can say is that it will be an interesting season for both our teams....

    Thanks for the heads up on the Madden 09 on the torrent. I just got a 46" samsung 650 series LCD. I can't wait to see how it looks on a 1080P 120 Mhz LCD Flat screen !!!

    The offer still stands join a winning team like the Jets. The Bills were good in the 80's but when it came to the big song and dance they chocked. Jim Kelly will alway be remembed for his 0 and 4 record in the super bowl and not for his winning seasons....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •