Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 138

Thread: What many % do escort because just want sex?

  1. #1
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92

    What many % do escort because just want sex?

    Hello,

    Well I must tell story of why I am here. I receive few PM already and I say I am just visit. I have friend who is escort and tell me about merb. So I register and see.

    I am wondering how many girl here escort because just want sex? I know many girl say they here because like sex but I am wondering how many is #1 reason. In other word, is escort not because money #1. Money is just go with fantasy 'escort.' Is this exist out of Hollywood? I do not see girl here say they be escort just because have fantasy escort. If this exist, if you are one, does it work or it is like all fantasy: not fantasy anymore after try once?

    Please do not send PM to ask if I have website or picture. I do not. I have job in real world. I am curious. I think about it. It is all. But I think if I try I maybe not like as much as I imagine. This is keeping me from trying (blame rationnel brain).

    My friend tell me about date and stuff (please do not PM to ask who!!!). I find this curious. So I ask question here because I want more answer from her. And if I want to do I just ask her. She have client. So I am not here because I look for client. I am here because I need to discussing this.

    Please do not make fun. This is serious thread. I do search and I do not find this question. And this is bizarre for me because so much sex everywhere that I think other girl be curious about this work. What I want to know is if some escort here become escort becose they have fantasy first. If yes, then please tell story. If you do not want to say here please send PM. I am all heres.

    Thank you.

    Bonjour,

    Ok, j'explique pourquoi je suis ici. J'ai déjà reçu plusieurs PM et j'essaie d'expliquer que je suis seulement là en visite. J'ai une copine qui est escorte et m'a parlé de ce site. Alors, curieuse, je me suis inscrite.

    Ma question: est-ce que certaines escortes le sont devenues car elles avaient un désir inassouvissable pour le de sexe? J'ai lu plusieurs filles dire qu'elles aimaient le sexe... Mais je me demande pour combien d'entre elles ce besoin représentait la raison #1 de devenir escorte. En d'autres mots, qu'elles sont devenues escortes non pas pour l'argent, mais pour le fantasme (l'argent faisant seulement partie de ce fantasme 'escorte'). Est-ce que cela existe à l'extérieur d'Hollywood? Si vous êtes une fille qui êtes ici pour le trip d'être escorte, le fantasme, est-ce que le résultat a été comme pour tous les fantasmes (du moins, ce qu'on en dit): une fois qu'on l'essaie, c'en est plus un?

    S'il vous plaît, ne m'envoyez pas de PM pour savoir si j'ai un site web et des photos (ou si je voudrais que vous m'en construisiez un, ou preniez mes photos, car vous êtes webmestre ou photographe...) J'ai ni site, ni photos. J'ai un job dans le vrai monde. Mais je suis curieuse, et je pense souvent à ce fantasme. C'est tout. Par contre, je me dis que si je plonge, je n'aimerai peut-être pas autant l'expérience que je me l'imagine. C'est ce qui me retient d'essayer (blâmons le cerveau rationnel).

    Ma copine m'a souvent parlé de ses rencontres (ne me demandez pas qui s.v.p!). Je trouve ses histoires intéressantes. Je pose ma question ici car je voudrais plus de réponses de filles avec cette expérience. Et je ne suis pas ici en quête de client. Si j'en voulais, j'aurais qu'à lui demander. Elle a une bonne clientèle. Mais ça fait drôle de discuter de ça avec une amie. Donc je suis ici pour en parler sur ce forum, qui me semble assez ouvert.

    Enfin, ne vous moquez pas de moi. Ma question est sérieuse. J'ai déjà fait une recherche et je n'ai pas trouvé de fils posant une question de ce genre. Je trouve ça assez bizarre compte tenu du sexe qui s'épanche partout (pub, télé, musique). Je m'imaginais que plus de filles auraient ma curiosité.

    En somme, ce que je cherche à savoir c'est si certaines escortes ici le sont devenues car cela représentait un fantasme pour elles. Si oui, racontez! Et si vous êtes trop gênée pour raconter ici, envoyez un PM. Je suis toute oreille.

    Merci,

    Alice

  2. #2
    probably something like 1%
    Nice looking girls who want to have a lot of sex with different people usually have fuckfriends, they don't become escorts...
    Don't get me wrong, a lot of escorts love sex, but it's not the number one reason why they do clients.

  3. #3
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,823

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Try 0%. I doubt there is even one girl out there who's doing this strictly for sex. It's for money, 100%. With that money, they can do a lot of things with it. Some chose to invest it on education. Others use it for their kid(s) since i've noticed many young women in Mtl are single moms. Others use it on drugs & partying, others on shopping, expensive clothing, trips, etc.

    But the bottom line is M-O-N-E-Y.

    (i'm not saying that the women in this business don't like sex....many do & many do it since they've become nymphos through this type of work...but the number one reason is always money.)

  4. #4
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by kimthesexystripper
    probably something like 1%
    Nice looking girls who want to have a lot of sex with different people usually have fuckfriends, they don't become escorts...
    Don't get me wrong, a lot of escorts love sex, but it's not the number one reason why they do clients.
    Maybe this is true. But it is not just want to have a lot of sex with different people. It is fantasy 'escort'. This is different I think. Fantasy escort to me mean different from go to bar and meet man for one night. This is possible yes, but a little boring. I am not interest in this. I do not like wake up next to person I do not know... and the drink drink (guy drunk) part. I do not like bar for many years. I thinking escort is not like one bar date. It is the dress up and be pay for sex. It mean you are pretty enough to be pay. This is turn on for me. I am not normal maybe. This is also different from want money. It is the fun that CAN be pay. You understand?

    Alice

  5. #5
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Try 0%. I doubt there is even one girl out there who's doing this strictly for sex. It's for money, 100%. With that money, they can do a lot of things with it. Some chose to invest it on education. Others use it for their kid(s) since i've noticed many young women in Mtl are single moms. Others use it on drugs & partying, others on shopping, expensive clothing, trips, etc.

    But the bottom line is M-O-N-E-Y.

    (i'm not saying that the women in this business don't like sex....many do & many do it since they've become nymphos through this type of work...but the number one reason is always money.)
    Ok. Thank you. Do not be mad with me. I ask for girl to answer if they have fantasy escort. I make good pay already so I know money is not reason. But I am not escort, so maybe if I be it become all about money like you say.

    Is this new thread bad idea like poll where no one happy with option?


    I delete if people not happy.

    Alice

  6. #6
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,823
    One more thing......

    Women usually can get laid when they want. Especially women in Mtl. They don't need to become prostitutes in order to get laid. They become prostitutes in order to make good tax-free money.

  7. #7
    je suis surment le 1% dans ce cas ...

    perso je joins reellement l`utile à l`agréable. Je sais que la plupart ne me croient pas et c`est bien normal puisqu`il y a surment des filles qui disent ça et qui mentent ...

    J`étais bien contente de voir par les reviews de mes clients ,au debut surtout , qu`ils comprenaient bien que j`étais à ma place dans ce metier ...

    voyez par cette review qui exprime trop bien comment je suis lol (c`était à mes debuts , je travaillais sous le nom d`Ally)

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showpost.p...6&postcount=82

    ce que j`aime de ce metier ... c`est l`échange corps à corps autant que l`échange entre 2 êtres humains ... je n`ai jamais fait quelque chose pour un extra$ ... car l`argent ne m`achete pas ... je ne fais que ce que j`aime ... et tant mieux si ça peut payer les comptes ... mais en premier lieu c`est vraiment par envie et besoin sexuelle et de contact humain.

    ps... je ne met pas ma review pour me faire de la pub dans ce thread ... c`est juste à titre dexemple/preuve ... comme quoi c`est bien vrai que pour moi largent nest pas la raison prioritaire pour laquelle je fais ce metier! donc le 1% est surment bon au minimum!
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-08-2008 at 08:42 PM.

  8. #8

    Red face Getting Started

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Try 0%. I doubt there is even one girl out there who's doing this strictly for sex. It's for money, 100%. With that money, they can do a lot of things with it. Some chose to invest it on education. Others use it for their kid(s) since i've noticed many young women in Mtl are single moms. Others use it on drugs & partying, others on shopping, expensive clothing, trips, etc.

    But the bottom line is M-O-N-E-Y.

    (i'm not saying that the women in this business don't like sex....many do & many do it since they've become nymphos through this type of work...but the number one reason is always money.)
    DH is right on. It's 100% for the money.

    The key question is "How do they get started?"

    Two cases - from the old neighbourhood and the old high school 1967 -72 era. Above average looks, friendly, not overly motivated.Did not know each other. Both figured out that getting paid instead of giving it away had advantages.

    One became a regular of the local hotel bars - Kon Tiki, etc the other a HDH in Toronto.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    Sometimes life isn't fair, if you are a lady and you are over 4ft 10 and under 7ft, if you weigh anywhere between 85 to 300 lbs you can go to a bar and get laid. Us guys have to work for it or pay for it
    and worst ... we can get paid for!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-19
    J'avise toute la communauté que mademoiselle Véro BBW Sexy offre désormais ses services GRATUITEMENT! Avis aux intéressés.
    je les offrais gratuitement avant ... fini le benevolat lol

    je n'ai que ça en ce moment pour gagner ma vie donc comme j'ai clairement dit ... je suis bien contente que ça paye les factures ... mais en effet je fais plus du double de temps en temps supplementaires gratuitement avec mes clients ... ça doit etre parceque jaime ça un peu non?!

    alice ... rare seront les clients qui vont te dire que les filles font ça parcequelle aime vraiment le sexe ... mais ils ne sont pas dans nos tetes ... ils croient ce qui leur plaisent bien! mais moi je te parle entre fille et je te dis que ça existe et que moi jen suis une ... je me fous bien de ce que les mecs ici peuvent croirent ... je n'ai rien à leur prouver ... je prends simplement la peine de te repondre à toi!

    je sais pas pkoi c'est plus facile pour eux de croire que lon fake et que lon ment ... plutot que de croire que lon peut aimer leur presence et aimer le sexe à fond . anyway ... je ne changerai surment pas cette mentalité à moi seule!Je dis souvent que je suis benie de faire ce metier ...
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-08-2008 at 08:59 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by alice_wonderland
    Ok. Thank you. Do not be mad with me. I ask for girl to answer if they have fantasy escort. I make good pay already so I know money is not reason. But I am not escort, so maybe if I be it become all about money like you say.

    Is this new thread bad idea like poll where no one happy with option?


    I delete if people not happy.

    Alice
    When I started it was all about trying to get by and feed myself.... Now it is different.
    I am older, And yes, I find it very entertaining to get dressed up for a date when my neighboors can see me getting into my chauffeures car.
    I see myself as different from my neighboors. (yes, I know their personal lives and none of them would be able to handle this line of work... they told me as much)
    And this is what makes the fantasy for me now.
    I am doing something that not everyone can fathom doing themselves. I am out side of the box and living life in a way that society does not accept. (I am an anarchist by the way)
    Honestly, this is pure fun!
    The money is very obviously something that I would not go with out, but yes, I think that this is fun on the right days.
    Even with opening my salon... I call it my pet project. I have been wanting to do it for a year and now my fantasy has come true and even with the trials and errors, I am having more fun now than I ever have had in my life!

    I hope that this may answer what you were asking...
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
    Satan shudders and says "oh Shit....she's awake!!"







  12. #12
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    One more thing......

    Women usually can get laid when they want. Especially women in Mtl. They don't need to become prostitutes in order to get laid. They become prostitutes in order to make good tax-free money.
    Wow. Thank you M. Doc Holliday for this very illuminate and nice comment. You do not read 'fantasy' part in my message I think. Yes, is possible to have sex without being 'prostitute' (I am not ugly and if I go to bar and ask man if he want sex I am sure I do not have so much problem, but like you say in english 'been there done that' I am not interest), but maybe, maybe, just like man have fantasy to 'get laid' with woman escort (even if he can get regular woman), some woman have (maybe) fantasy to have man as client. You know why maybe? Because I am this woman. If I am only woman (this is possible, this is why I ask) so please give other illuminate comment with doctor name so I may consulted and get some drug for insane people.

    I notice today, sex is everywhere and I see very young girl dress very sexy not just because it is 'in' but also because they like. And I have friends who talk about how it would be fun to have man life, because it is ok to see escort. And I have escort friend who like job but I do not ask if she is turn on by job because this is bizarre subject to talk with friend. So I push this idea more far here: with all this movie about escort woman with man, and on tv, pay for sex every where, etc, even music, some woman maybe think 'I would like to live in this life one time'. Or 'I would like to have freedom man have to just do sex when I feel like.' I am this woman who think this is exciting life. It is like people who like submissive sex because they have control all the time in life. Fantasy is a lot about what you do not have. I be much happy if you do not get all upset and accuse of wanting just money because I say very clear IT IS NOT MONEY. IT IS FANTASME.

    Oh yes, and I pay 25 000 to governement in tax this year. Can I make more clear it is NO MONEY BUT IDEA OF ESCORT? If I do escort one day I promise to send you PM so you can call governement on me and say 'she is try to make good tax-free money'. If I do this I can put as 'contrat' if this is what you are worrying. But you sound like upset about something not very related to what is discussing here. And I am just TALKING about idea not how to get 'taxe-free money'. You sound like not happy. And you do not really want to be discussing but just 'faire chier' (I can not translate).

    I am sorry if I offend anyone. I am really just wanting to know what GIRLS think.

    Thank you,

    Alice

  13. #13
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro
    je suis surment le 1% dans ce cas ...

    perso je joins reellement l'utile à l'agréable. Je sais que la plupart ne me croient pas et c'est bien normal puisqu'il y a surment des filles qui disent ça et qui mentent ...
    Donc c'est possible que ce métier, en soi, allume?

    Voilà ma question.

    Comme je disais à M. Doc Holliday, je suis peut-être malade. Mais c'est drôle, car je ne crois pas. J'ai pas d'amie qui m'ait dis directement que l'idée d'escorte la fasse tripper. Mais y'a des sous-entendus.

    Je suis certaine qu'il y a plein de filles qui font ça pour le trip de ce job. Et je vous envie. Je ne crois pas que je pourrais jamais un jour 'être' escorte (j'aime quand même beaucoup ce que je fais dans la 'vraie' vie), mais ça m'empêche pas - et ça c'est à cause de l'influence de ma copine - de me demander comment ça serait. Je n'arrive pas à exprimer exactement c'est quoi le fantasme... Je crois que ça a avoir avec foutre les règles de société en l'air.... de devenir quelqu'un d'autre... de 'jouer' un jeu que les hommes sont les seuls (car c'est socialement acceptable) à pouvoir jouer. Je ne sais pas.

    Je suis super désolée si mon dernier post était offensant (je ne me fâche pas souvent) mais je n'apprécie pas la réponse 'c'est juste pour l'argent' alors que j'ai clairement exprimé que là n'était pas le but. Ce faire payer pour baiser, oui, c'est un trip. Mais je ne ferais certainement pas ce métier pour payer mes facture.

    Je commence à me demander si je suis conne de dire ce que je pense tout haut... Peut-être devrais-je garder ces histoires pour un psy potentiel.

    Merci pour ta réponse Véro.

    Allez les filles, dites moi en plus. On ignore les gars

    Alice
    Last edited by alice_wonderland; 08-08-2008 at 09:26 PM.

  14. #14
    En 15 ans et après vu plus de 900 escortes, je peux dire qu'il n'y en a moins de dix qui étaient de véritables nymphomanes et Véro fait partie du lot!

  15. #15
    Looking for White Rabbit
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I am doing something that not everyone can fathom doing themselves. I am out side of the box and living life in a way that society does not accept. (I am an anarchist by the way)
    Honestly, this is pure fun!
    Yes, as I try to understand my own thinking process, I think the fantasy has something to do with society rule. Like you say you are anarchist. I have a very good job with very good condition and this is all good. But it is 9 to 5, same thing every day, it is not very exciting. And this is not what I imagine I am doing but it is the job I have and it pays bills and everything so I can not be complaining. But I do not like joining the army in metro in the morning march to work. I am jealous of the people who are not in rules. I think in a way you are very lucky. But I have always been 'liberal' thinker so I do not see really what is problem with this work.

    I have to say I do not think of this before my friend tell me what she do. I think maybe there is 'prédisposition' in me to want to do this because as soon as she tell me I go look on internet about more escort. And I am interested, the jealous thing. Then she tell me about this merb. It is not so much I am jealous but I am wanting to live one day in your shoe. The way that man must be like 'wow' all the time with you. I work most with woman so I do not have this.

    The fantasy is it is ok for woman to do like man and just do not have to be like catholic raising says. From what i read hear, A LOT of man do this. But when they do this the women are just working other job and not being able to free self and do something exciting like them. I read about this club in Germany. I would like to work there one day and see many man. I do not know what is wrong with me (but I read you, thank you, and I think I am not all 'wrong' in the way I think) but I want to try this. I would like to be the OBJET of desire. It is 'thrill'.

    Thank you it is very good to talk.

    Alice

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •