Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Going indy...a question for you

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Going indy...a question for you

    Hello Merbites,

    A friend of mine asked me a question, as I could not give a good answer, I suggested to contact the community most interested.. All of you...

    My friend wants to become indy and advertise her services via her own personnal web site - However, she wants to ensure her clients are "caucasians" only...(everyone has their preferences - right)

    So the question is: Would anyone have an idea on how this message could be made known in a polite and efficient manner? ...... Thanks all for your feedback.

    DAvid TYlor...

  2. #2
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    How about i will only do if you have a sparkling white clean pecker
    Chuckle, chordle, guffaw...lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DAvid TYlor
    Hello Merbites,

    So the question is: Would anyone have an idea on how this message could be made known in a polite and efficient manner? ...... Thanks all for your feedback.

    DAvid TYlor...
    Hello DATY,

    I don`t think there is a way to do this politely or...``politically correct``...as the acceptable catch phrase goes. Caucasian Escort Prefers Clients of Same Descent Only. It`s not good at all, but it doesn`t say anything directly negative about others. Hmmm, perhaps a recorded message that precedes answering the phone like so many businesses do these days so you don`t have to question each client.

    You are going to get a lot of flack for this. Don`t bother with any of the complaints. It`s your right to serve who you want. You aren`t the first to restrict service by race. There was a thread some time ago about alleged discrimination against Asians. Well, this isn`t Walmart or McDonald`s where everyone gets to walk in. Just don`t get into a battle over it or things will probably just get worst.

    Good luck,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 08-10-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DAvid TYlor
    Hello Merbites,

    A friend of mine asked me a question, as I could not give a good answer, I suggested to contact the community most interested.. All of you...

    My friend wants to become indy and advertise her services via her own personnal web site - However, she wants to ensure her clients are "caucasians" only...(everyone has their preferences - right)

    So the question is: Would anyone have an idea on how this message could be made known in a polite and efficient manner? ...... Thanks all for your feedback.

    DAvid TYlor...
    she can use a booking form if the guy book her by her website ...
    she can ask the *Race* obligatory by a prepared choice

    for exemple ... like mine (look the booking form at the bottom of the page : http://sexy-bbw-vero.escortdiva.com/contact.php

    for sure ... that way she cant take any other way her appointment lol
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

  4. #4
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro
    she can use a booking form if the guy book her by her website ...
    she can ask *Race* in the obligated cases to fill ...

    for exemple ... like mine (look the booking form at the bottom of the page : http://sexy-bbw-vero.escortdiva.com/contact.php

    for sure ... that way she cant take any other way her appointment lol
    Hello Sexy Vero,

    That could work well in a limited way. But requiring the filling out of forms and ignoring phone calls could cut business severely.

    Hmmm,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  5. #5
    i know but for someone wich dont want to work to much ...
    at least it could be just enough .

    For sure , i was working just by email and this form during 1 month and it was hard to book more then 2-3 appointment by day .It's better when you take phone call too. But ... by phone , lot of guy dont read nothing before calling so ... the problem gonna be the same ... you dont see if the guy is caucasian by phone lollll

    but he didnt say if the girl want to work a lot or just want to make some extra $ with the buisness!

    ... sorry for my english ... loll ... im doing my best!
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-10-2008 at 07:36 PM.

  6. #6
    for cell phone its : *82 + phone number ... dont wait between both ... and the number will appear for the receiver

    but i dont think that was what he was talking about lollllll

    Korbel was telling me ... if the girl take her appointment just by email ... that's gonna cut a lot of work.
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-10-2008 at 08:05 PM.

  7. #7
    Girls, Guys,
    Thank you for your answers so far... we are progressing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro
    but he didnt say if the girl want to work a lot or just want to make some extra $ with the buisness!

    ... sorry for my english ... loll ... im doing my best!
    My understanding is that she wants to work quite often.. so a form might apply for only a fraction of her calls...

    Vero, your english is very good, however if you, or anyone else, wants to write in french, I could translate it for the community after...

    Please keep the good comments coming...
    Thanks
    DAvid Tylor

  8. #8
    Born to Pleasure Women!
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    460

    Only Caucasians?

    What about CockAsians? LOL
    CA OUT!
    Every woman is Crazin for the Asian Persuasion!!!
    Part time reviewer, full time reveler!
    Lover of Women, Cunning Linguist, Coitus Poster, and Master at Baiting!

  9. #9

    Not just CockAsians...(lol)

    Just found out CockAsians were fine too...

    Anymore ideas on how to carry this message over, especially on appointments taken by phone? Also, how would an Indy "protects" herself when she does not have a driver, and get in a situation where she wants to leave the premises?

    Thanks all again...

    DAvid TYlor...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •