I have always avoided asking direct or personal questions to an SP so as to not make her uncomfortable. I tend to ask general likes and dislikes, vacation preferences and where they were born etc. And I only know about their day from the moment I open my hotel room door to the moment she showers and leaves.
I am under no illusion that if they could earn the same money doing something else most wouldn't be in the business but it might make the encounter more enjoyable if I can relate a bit more to what their typical day is like. For instance
1. How early in the day does the SP start to think and prepare for the evening ahead?
2. How many clients can an SP see in an evening and what to they do between calls?
3. What do they tell their friends and family that they are doing in the evening?
4. How nervous does an SP get before they knock on the hotel door?
5. What are the 1 or 2 things a client should do to make them comfortable and what shouldn't a client do?
6. Do they remember or go over their encounters later, rate them or instantly forget about them?
7. Do the SP's prefer a relaxed conversation and a bit of a laugh like two friends would have before having sex or do they prefer it to be strictly a business transaction.
I know that no SP's think a like but it would be interesting to know if most SP's answer the questions same way the client does.