Thread: Solution to the clock problem on MERB...

Solution to the clock problem on MERB...

For those who don't read the suggestion thread, I thought I would also post this in it's own thread.

It seems that most people have had a problem with the board time being an hour off. Through some trial and error testing in the user CP, which you can access in the board tool bar, I discovered that if you turn off the daylight saving option, the time goes back to just about normal - it seems to be off about 5 minutes but I think that most of us can live with that.

Hope this helps.

Techman
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Thanks for the info

Techman,
    Totally ingenious! Thanks!
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    It seems that most people have had a problem with the board time being an hour off.
    1 hour off... I thought MERB was just set to the SP Time Zone!
    Last edited by Voyager; 09-14-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

You give Love..A BAD NAME
    "T" You da'MAN!

THANKS!

Too bad "they" couldn't do a Push to all of the Member's User CP Profiles to make the Change.............

***Ahhh, Technology.....Friend or Foe?***

wow ... thank you so much Techman !
    It work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager
    1 hour off... I thought MERB was just set to the SP Time Zone!
    Haha...Good one Voyager! Now when we have DST next month we'll see what happens then, it may have to be turned on again.