View Poll Results: Is Megan Fox HOT?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    28 82.35%
  • no

    6 17.65%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Megan Fox......SMOKING HOT!

  1. #1
    You give Love..A BAD NAME
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    657

    Megan Fox......SMOKING HOT!

    I saw this story online......... MEGAN FOX WAS A TEENAGE LESBIAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan Fox
    “Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided—oh man; sorry, Mommy!—that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop [a strip club on Sunset Boulevard]. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time—I would go there by myself. I bought her things—perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d give her what I thought were great little sound bites of inspiration—like You can do it, you’re better than this! I didn’t want her to be there.”

    Why her?
    “She smelled like angels.”

    Seriously?

    “No. Well, she did smell good. Like vanilla. She was sort of a tough badass, but she’d do these beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads. She had really long stick-straight hair and was Russian. I just liked her. She was really sadistic and sarcastic and funny.”

    How long did it go on?

    “Not very long. You know when you’re pushing something and it escalates much too rapidly and it explodes after only two weeks?”
    Here's a HOT Megan Fox Video


    Megan Fox Movie Database

  2. #2
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert 21
    Hello Robert21,

    Surely you jest. "Hot"...no no no...blasphemy...steaming, smoldering, searing, blistering, boiling, broiling, burning, roasting, scalding, scorching, sizzling, sultry, sweltering, torrid...possibly even volcanic...but "hot"...much more than that my brother. Her face is perfection, and her BODY...requires much more..."investigation" and "exploration".

    Scorched,

    Korbie

    PS

    You should have made this a public poll so we could identify the gay men who vote no...lol.
    Last edited by korbel; 09-16-2008 at 10:58 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  3. #3
    Too skinny and those tatoos ruin it for me. But yeah I guess she is hot. I'd rather have Sabine Schmidt

  4. #4
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    To each it's own but for me, she's not doing it. I love the eyes, the hairs, the body type but, there's something about the whole girl that doesn't click and, it got nothing to do with the tatoos or the possibly fakes boobs. Honestly, I don't know what doesn't click.

  5. #5
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    To each it's own but for me, she's not doing it. I love the eyes, the hairs, the body type but, there's something about the whole girl that doesn't click and, it got nothing to do with the tatoos or the possibly fakes boobs. Honestly, I don't know what doesn't click.
    Hello Metoo4,

    Why is it that every woman with very nice breasts is possibly fake these days. Yeah, I know it happens often. But I am sure these aren't fake. If they are then someone spent a lot of money for "little" result unless she was totally flat-chested before. I have seen what it looks like in that case, and they don't look like this.

    Cheers,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 09-17-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  6. #6
    Thank you for the post. So she's the hoty I was lusting after from Transformeers. I thoroughly enjoyed the video and the 9 pictures. And I don't mind fake boobs (if they are). I do agree that the tats should go. Again, I only like the lower back tattoo. the lady's head on the forearm has to go but as they say, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eaten crackers even at $200 a pop - tattoo or no!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    860
    dont you wish that you saw a sp that look like her?
    im back

  8. #8
    Born to Pleasure Women!
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    460

    LOL You've only noticed she is hot NOW?

    First time I saw her was on Two and a Half Men a few years back when she was barely legal... Super hot back then and still smoking!
    For your enjoyment...
    http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?cat=112
    A few pics of her.

    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-wallpapers/142.html
    The pic of her leaning over Bumblebee from Transformers is forever etched in my mind as one of the hottest poses ever!

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IY_F2QT_mN...ngerie+hot.jpg
    http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content...est-6-5-07.jpg
    http://googlecashtip34.blogspot.com/...-new-diva.html
    Metoo4, these do not do it for you? <shrugs> to each their own...

    I would not kick her out of bed, period! unless she did not share her crackers with me... A highly kick out of bed offense in 4 out of 10 Provinces in Canada!

    CA OUT!
    Every woman is Crazin for the Asian Persuasion!!!
    Part time reviewer, full time reveler!
    Lover of Women, Cunning Linguist, Coitus Poster, and Master at Baiting!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello Robert21,

    Surely you jest. "Hot"...no no no...blasphemy...steaming, smoldering, searing, blistering, boiling, broiling, burning, roasting, scalding, scorching, sizzling, sultry, sweltering, torrid...possibly even volcanic...but "hot"...much more than that my brother. Her face is perfection, and her BODY...requires much more..."investigation" and "exploration".

    Scorched,

    Korbie

    PS

    You should have made this a public poll so we could identify the gay men who vote no...lol.
    You see Korbel we can agree on something at least. Those lips those eyes! You can't teach that.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CockAsian69
    First time I saw her was on Two and a Half Men a few years back when she was barely legal... Super hot back then and still smoking!
    For your enjoyment...
    http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?cat=112
    A few pics of her.

    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-wallpapers/142.html
    The pic of her leaning over Bumblebee from Transformers is forever etched in my mind as one of the hottest poses ever!

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IY_F2QT_mN...ngerie+hot.jpg
    http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content...est-6-5-07.jpg
    http://googlecashtip34.blogspot.com/...-new-diva.html
    Metoo4, these do not do it for you? <shrugs> to each their own...

    I would not kick her out of bed, period! unless she did not share her crackers with me... A highly kick out of bed offense in 4 out of 10 Provinces in Canada!

    CA OUT!
    You know the tats do detract. The tattoo of a lady's head on her forearm is ugly and the one on her side? Looks like she fell a sleep while writing a term paper. What does it say anyway? I may start a thread in the lounge in general entitled "The Kids Today...Why So Much Ink?" She may be the sexiest woman on the planet but I have not had Karyana yet.
    Last edited by hungry101; 09-19-2008 at 02:23 AM.

  11. #11
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101
    You see Korbel we can agree on something at least. Those lips those eyes! You can't teach that.
    Hello Hungry101,

    For me, a woman's eyes have often been the most alluring and sexually potent element of her entire body. But...the rest ain't bad either...LOL!

    http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploa.../megan-fox.jpg

    http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/750543.jpg

    http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper...x-kiss-756.jpg

    http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper...an-Fox-767.jpg

    http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/megan.fox-bra.jpg

    http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/80...0.525x700.jpeg

    But yeah, the long tattoo text is idiotic.

    Cheers,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  12. #12
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •