Thread: Montreal vs. Europe cities..

Montreal vs. Europe cities..

Since Montreal attitude is so european rather than north american when it comes to sex, I was just wondering how it compares on the sex scene compared with european cities. I heard Berlin is very HOT. I will be there visiting this summer.Anybody got any input on this?

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    I've been to this place in Luzern, Switzerland and it's the fucking balls!!!

http://www.zeus.ch/html/club.html
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

A Nothing will beat Amsterdam! I went there when I was 18 about 10 years ago! It would make Montreal look like Disney land. They have all the good sex clubs, red light district and coffee shops (marijuana-hash shops). Do yourself a favor and go to Amsterdam!
    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Did you know................................

That in most european cities when you go for a massage, Willy Wonking is not a big deal. There are WHACK SHACKS here in North America that offer massage with hand jobs for an additional fee, this sort of thing would not be acceptable as a massge for Mr. Happy is expected to be included in the price. Some massage places offer "european massages" here, but they may or may not include the HJ in the price. In the UK the massage places have sinks in the corner next to a toilet, at the end of the massage the masseuse will ask you if "relief is desired" (pointing at the toilet) she is doing this to avoid a solicitation charge from the police.
    Last edited by Doctor Evil; 04-30-2004 at 02:42 PM.
    Memeber of the corperation of Evil Doctors

Originally posted by willyapd
    A Nothing will beat Amsterdam! I went there when I was 18 about 10 years ago! It would make Montreal look like Disney land. They have all the good sex clubs, red light district and coffee shops (marijuana-hash shops). Do yourself a favor and go to Amsterdam!
    Actually, I think Montreal beats Amsterdam for 2 reasons:
    1. The rates there are pretty expansive.
    2. There is no GFE.
    In my opinion, blondes are more eye-catching, brunettes are more attractive.

Montreal?
    Please!

Ensterlein, your right!! I was just day dreaming and remembering the good times in Amsterdam. As far as rate the last time I was in Amsterdam was 10 years ago when the US dollar bought you more!
    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

rarebird

Smile Yeah, Amsterdam!

Hey, I think Amsterdam has its place! The only thing better than picking out a girl from a web site is seeing her live in the window before you decide! You get a full length view in the window, not a cut off picture. Sure, sessions in the RLD are short, they are cheap (50 euro). And the window shopping is fun. If quickies are not your thing, they do have plenty of web sites, with pictures and stats, that offer outcall to your hotel. Then there are the true brothels (incall, make your selection), and sex clubs (Banana Rama!). And don't forget the 'coffee shops' when you need a break. I love Montreal because it is convienent and fun, but Amsterdam is quite an experience.

http://www.hiptravelguide.com/amsterdam/php/index.php
    Last edited by rarebird; 05-07-2004 at 12:08 PM.