• I expect my spending on hobbying to remain at current levels

11 42.31%
  • I expect to moderately increase my spending on hobbying

2 7.69%
  • I expect to significantly increase my spending on hobbying

3 11.54%

Thread: MERB Confidence Survey

Lightbulb MERB Confidence Survey

Given the current economic climate, I would like to gauge the expectations of your future spending patterns in the sex industry.

I have developed five simple questions which are scantly based on the Conference Board's consumer confidence survey.

It is worth gauging how current events are shaping your future spending patterns.

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 10-06-2008 at 11:48 AM.
    "There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
    - Oscar Wilde

My next trip to Montreal is going to be delayed as least till next year. I know an agency with a rate of 150 so will be trying them again.

Exclamation Newbies please abstain from voting

By the way, if you are a new client, please abstain from voting because you will skew the results (going from zero to something is a significant increase in spending ).

GG
    "There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
    - Oscar Wilde

Talking

LOL, I'd like to know who is expecting to significantly increase their spending on hobbying. Who is coming out of retirement?

GG

P.S. Another way to think about it, if everything heads south, why not get laid by a hotty?
    - Oscar Wilde

Name Retired.
    Hello GG,

I was thinking of a poll on this subject today, but I have done enough polls lately.

Cheers,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    LOL, I'd like to know who is expecting to significantly increase their spending on hobbying.
    i sure am.