Thread: Moncton S/C with extra

Moncton S/C with extra

Do you know if there is a S/C in Moncton that you can get extras like CBJ or/and FS?

Hey LLD,

There are no extras in Moncton SCs any more. One place (the former Miss Behavin') used to offer extras but they were shut down last year. They re-opened last spring as the Bada Bing.

There are now only 2 SCs in Moncton, Angie's Show Palace (technically in Dieppe) and Bada Bing, on Mountain Road and neither of them offer extras. (There was a 3rd place, Night Magic, also on Mountain Road, that burned down 3 or 4 weeks ago, in a fire that is still being investigated.)

Check out for more information on Moncton SCs. Remember that SCs in the Maritimes are nowhere as plentiful as in Montreal. Plus, dances are $20 a song in Moncton. An evening can get expensive pretty quick!

Thanks Chevy for replying. I decided to check it out for myself and I was there yesterday afternoon. I met Amanda and I was very happy with what I found out. I agree with you - $20 lapdance the night can be expensive but as long as you leave the club with a "happy ending" that is what matter.

Hey LLD:

Very true. We always want happy endings eh?? Glad you enjoyed your visit.