Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Natalie McLennan tells (almost) all

  1. #1
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824

    Natalie McLennan tells (almost) all

    Four years ago she was New York's highest-paid escort. Now she's a typical twentysomething Montrealer. Natalie McLennan sits down with Siri Agrell and dishes on her new book, the upside of sex for money and Ashley Dupré, the woman who brought down Eliot Spitzer.....

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../lifeMain/home

  2. #2
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,153

    Itzler

    I saw an interview with Jason Itzler on CNN soon after the Spitzer scandal broke. At that time, they put up Ashely Dupre's photo, and Itzler, to his credit, said she was very pretty but did not acknowledge knowing her. Subsequently when the connection between Itzler and Dupre became well established and Dupre herself admitted it, I saw a second interview of Itzler on CNN. In that second interview Itzler said Dupre was the best girl he ever had working for him, bar none and including McLellan. Itzler made it sound as though Dupre had approached him about working for him, and he was not sure if she really knew what he was doing. Although McLellan was not mentioned in the interview, that is probably when she got involved. Because a second meeting was arranged through "one of his ladies."

    I used this agency once, after earning a large bonus at work and deciding to celebrate in NYC. I believe it was Itzler I spoke to on the phone. He sent me an English Canadian girl from Toronto who would qualify to work as an HDH in Montreal but she was of course earning $1,000 per hour working for Itzler. I had a good time with her, although I would not put her in my top 5 or even top 10 and I have seen many HDH in Montreal that were better.

    I am pretty sure this was the same time Dupre was working for Itzler, but I never met her and it was only the one time I used his agency.

    Itzler compares a little bit to Martin of XXXtase in age and personality, although he comes across as a very educated and intelligent in the CNN interviews I saw him in. Had he not got busted he would have been the most successful pimp ever in NYC. He had some pedigree that he would have used well.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 10-17-2008 at 12:28 AM.

  3. #3
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Four years ago she was New York's highest-paid escort. Now she's a typical twentysomething Montrealer. Natalie McLennan sits down with Siri Agrell and dishes on her new book, the upside of sex for money and Ashley Dupré, the woman who brought down Eliot Spitzer.....

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../lifeMain/home
    Hello Doc,

    I listened, and googled her photo. If I had the money...never. Can't believe how some rich bastards are so egotistical and elitist that they think paying more automatically buys them the best. LOL! But if they are happy that's what makes it worth the grand illusion I guess.

    Cheerio,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 10-17-2008 at 12:35 AM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  4. #4
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRenault
    Excellent find, Doc, thanks.
    I was on a jumbo jet flying somewhere over Canada today when i found the article from a newspaper that had been left on the plane. There are many pictures of McLennan in the newspaper, shot at the St-James Spa on Crescent. I have no idea where that business is located.

  5. #5

    Cost

    I think Itzer was a good marketer and stirred up a lot of interest for his girls. But at the end of the day, was Natalie worth that kind of price?I don't know. I wonder what Karyna would get under those circumstances. At some point, I think the price takes away some enjoyment of the experience. We may be able to pay $10 for an apple, but should we?

  6. #6
    Here's the NY Magazine front page from 2005 with Natalie on it.

    New York Magazine

    WOW! $2K an hour. Then again, when you make 7 figures easily, $2k is peanuts.
    Last edited by Master Baiter; 10-17-2008 at 09:02 AM.

  7. #7
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter
    WOW! $2K an hour. Then again, when you make 7 figures easily, $2k is peanuts.
    2K is high for HDH even by New York City standards where good HDH can be had in the $600-$1000 range usually. These ladies are servicing a clientele that includes many famous actors and athletes e.g. Charlie Sheen and A-Rod, who are making 6, 7 and 8 figures, and the Spitzer & Wall Street types who are all making 6 or 7 figures at least. MANY, MANY celebrities have full or part time homes in Manhattan. I recently read that David Bowie and Moby live across the street from each other in Little Italy. Tom Brady, the New England Patriots QB, also has a Manhattan apartment with Gisele Bundchen and their photographs are regularly featured in the NY papers. The list is very long. I have myself run into and met celebrities in New York City, including Liza Minnelli and former Playboy playmate Rebekka Armstrong whom I met years ago.

    I have seen 3 ladies in the 4 figure range in NYC and a few others for $500/$600 per hour. The best HDH I ever saw in NYC was this lady Jade who was $500/hour on tour when I saw her in August (much better in person than in pics):

    http://www.perfecttenescorts.com/our-models/jade.php

    (half Lebanese, half Iranian, face much more beautiful in person)

    Even the high end sensual massage salons in NYC like Candlelight Salon and Spellbound Massage are $200 per hour at least (CS is 200 and SBM is 220).

    For those of you who have not spent a lot of time in NYC these prices may be hard to understand but everything in NYC - hotels, parking, restaurants - is dramatically more expensive than Montreal or elsewhere in Canada. But the prices would not be charged if they could not be paid, as with supply and demand in any local economy. The people who live in Manhattan mostly all have money because you can't afford the crazy rents there if you are not making 6 figures at least.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 10-17-2008 at 11:53 AM.

  8. #8
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    I have myself run into and met celebrities in New York City, including Liza Minnelli and former Playboy playmate Rebekka Armstrong whom I met years ago.
    Rebekka Armstrong? Wow!

    I wonder how she's doing....or if she's still alive today. She got HIV a decade or two ago, if i remember correctly.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    The best HDH I ever saw in NYC was this lady Jade who was $500/hour on tour when I saw her in August (much better in person than in pics):

    http://www.perfecttenescorts.com/our-models/jade.php

    (half Lebanese, half Iranian, face much more beautiful in person)
    OMG, that has got to be one of the hottest escorts I’ve ever seen. Just my type. Was the service good?

  10. #10
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,153
    Beautydigger,

    Jade`s service was very high GFE, the only restriction being CIM. I got DFK (fantastic), DATY, FS in multiple positions (her favorite being reverse cowgirl), and with finish on her tits and not in her mouth at her request. She is a total hardbody and her face is gorgeous. Only flaws are her tits, although large and natural, are not quite 100% perky and her nipples are kind of flat, and her ass is a bubble butt very slightly larger proportionally than the rest of her body (i.e., ``junk in the trunk``). But she has an hourglass, tight body as shown in the photos, and I am really being picky looking for any negatives. She is incredibly hot and the best I have seen in the USA, probably top 5 I have ever seen. Her reviews on TER speak for themselves.

    Looks like Jade will be touring Detroit Oct. 21-23, not sure how far away you are. By the ways, P-10 is a very professional outfit to deal with but they do ask for references. I used Jessy of MSC and John Eleganza. I don`t know if P-10 called either one. I think Jessy told me they never called her.

    Regarding Rebekka Armstrong, I met her the month after she appeared as Playboy`s centerfold, back in the 1980s, at a bookstore in Manhattan. She was signing autographs. I got her autograph and talked to her. This was long before she was HIV positive. I really liked Rebekka. I had a brief chat with her, she was very friendly, polite and a good representative for Playboy signing autographs for a bunch of horny guys. I thought she was thinner and a bit more fair skinned than how she looked in her centerfold, but she was definitely gorgeous. I was saddened to learn she got HIV some years later.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 10-17-2008 at 06:43 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    Beautydigger,

    Jade`s service was very high GFE, the only restriction being CIM. I got DFK (fantastic), DATY, FS in multiple positions (her favorite being reverse cowgirl), and with finish on her tits and not in her mouth at her request. She is a total hardbody and her face is gorgeous. Only flaws are her tits, although large and natural, are not quite 100% perky and her nipples are kind of flat, and her ass is a bubble butt very slightly larger proportionally than the rest of her body (i.e., ``junk in the trunk``). But she has an hourglass, tight body as shown in the photos, and I am really being picky looking for any negatives. She is incredibly hot and the best I have seen in the USA, probably top 5 I have ever seen. Her reviews on TER speak for themselves.

    Looks like Jade will be touring Detroit Oct. 21-23, not sure how far away you are. By the ways, P-10 is a very professional outfit to deal with but they do ask for references. I used Jessy of MSC and John Eleganza. I don`t know if P-10 called either one. I think Jessy told me they never called her.
    Excellent review! Wish you would do more of them. I’m sold. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •