• Geisha - Venus

0 0%
  • Montreal Sex City - Satin Dreamz

2 6.25%
  • Montreal XXXtase

4 12.50%
  • Woman of Passion

1 3.13%

Thread: Best looking ladies (Survey question)

Born again punter

Lightbulb Best looking ladies (Survey question)

This poll question can be voted on its’ own, but is associated with Sapman’s survey #1 Best LDL GFE agencies of 2008. Explanations on the survey itself are available there, as well as links to all the surveys sub-polls.

As we all know, looks are subjective. So, vote according to your definition of good looks, but also possibly on the “overall” look of the ladies rather than one or two rare beauties.
    Last edited by sapman99; 10-18-2008 at 01:41 AM.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Banned
    i voted for dev/gof. if you separated the two, i would vote for gof.

i certainly can't wait to see more of the gof girls once i get back home.

Name Retired.
    Hello Sapman,

I voted for Devilish, but you can put me down for XXXTASE as a tie. Oh by the way, another agency has great pics, but an agency that rarely has any ladies working is irrelevant.

Cheers,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Born again punter

Eleganza

Like many guys, looks play an important part of the booking decisions I take, even though it's definitely not my main criteria.

Like I mention in the opening post of this poll, I took a look at the rosters as a whole instead of singling out one or a few very beautiful ladies before voting.

No question for me that John of Eleganza, despite other shortcomings, is still bringing us the loveliest looking ladies. Definitely, judging from the recent party, the devilish-GOF roster is not far behind, tho!
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

I voted for xxxTase, because all girls from that agency were good looking: Alicia, Laika, Tiffany.
    I had bad luck with Devilish: Caress got drunk and could not be brought, Danika was available only if I give Devilish my full name or cell phone, other "stars" were not available or available after 3 AM
    Therefore, I cannot judge by pictures from the Web site only.
    The same is true of Eleganza: I stopped counting on this agency because they never had anybody available when I called them.
    Karina, KIM, Danika and other Eleganza and Devilish "stars" for me like some mythological creatures: many people say they exist, and even fuck them , but not me!
    Last edited by Nat_dn; 10-28-2008 at 08:22 PM.