Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: mod's killing a good time

mod's killing a good time

too many rules regulations pointless edits this is an adult site with adult content where adults can comunicate you remind me of when my french friends couln't speak in any english on the school yard where are your priorites
    at serve and protect no need to arrest jay walkers people need a little time outside the NEW WORLD ORDER this a place to talk about anal not be anal
    i just got here yesterday have lots of reviews i want to offer but you guys get to me more than sore cho cha sp's by the way we should start some democracy who wants Olivers posts put back any VOTES?

SOME DRINK TO REMEMBER SOME DRINK TO FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by drinkher
    too many rules regulations pointless edits this is an adult site with adult content where adults can comunicate you remind me of when my french friends couln't speak in any english on the school yard where are your priorites
    at serve and protect no need to arrest jay walkers people need a little time outside the NEW WORLD ORDER this a place to talk about anal not be anal
    i just got here yesterday have lots of reviews i want to offer but you guys get to me more than sore cho cha sp's by the way we should start some democracy who wants Olivers posts put back any VOTES?

SOME DRINK TO REMEMBER SOME DRINK TO FORGET
    Anybody want to bet on the life expectancy of this post?

Thanks Bitchlor Have Read You Posts Can Tell You Like Sticking Up For The Mods I Have Know Interest In An Anarchist Board I Understand The Duty Of A Mod Just Like A Police Officer But When There Are Real Criminals On The Street Would You Put A Herb Smoker In Jail Block Traffic For Ten Minutes To Stop A Jay Walker No You Wouldn't And Neither Do The Cops Read Ducons Post Just Before Yours In The Monicas Reviws Priorites I Made My First Post Ever At 6;48 This Morning And The Mods Killed It Cause It Was A Question About Imagine Incalls And Instead Of Posting 411 I Posted Under Incalls I Love This Board For What Gets Put Here I'm Upset A Securty Cause They Take Too Much Out This Isn't Some Teen Celebrty Site Its About Sp's Takin It Up The Pumpum

Hello drinkher,

First of all, Oliver is the one who removed his own posts. So, if you want them back maybe you should ask him to behave like an adult and stop deleting them whenever something does not go his way.

Second thing, your first post was not removed it was just moved to the 411 section where it belonged in the first place.

Third thing, if you do not like it here, no one is forcing you to stay.

And lastly, you really should lay off the sauce. Too much drinking is bad for you.

Mod 8

R E S P E C T
    Excuse me Mr. drinkher sir, but just to enlighten my lack of knowledge concerning the "crossing of the T's" and "dotting of the I's", is it yourself that willingly registered to be a member of this board, or did someone rudely twist your arm to be here ?
    Last edited by DouMan; 10-22-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Remembering Oliver

Somehow, I am no expert in graphology but the way this drinkher writes, it reminds me so much of Oliver!

Would he be your hero, idol, role model and mentor? Or would he just be your evil twin?

"It's a God-given talent. It was meant to be shared with the public." (Moustache, Irma La Douce, 1963)

www.lillyofmontreal.com

hey DRINKHER

i think you might like this link' its a good place to start
    http://www.aa.org/lang/en/subpage.cfm?page=1

Keepin On Keepin On

Hey Mod 8 I Thought You Killed My Post I Apolgise For The Misinformation
    Part Of My Rant\
    I Have Been Reading These Boards For Only About 2 Month's Freakwenting Sp's For About Ten Years
    These Boards Have Been Helping Tremdously Cause My Regular Spots Have Disapeared Or Given Quality Latley They Should
    I Was Inspired To Start Posting After I Read The Monica Sexy 4 U Review Disputes Someone Had Mentioned Olivers Posts Had Been Removed And I Couldn't Believe It Cause Alot Of His Posts On Other Board Really Have Helped Me Out Or Theyre Just Really Enetrtaining

I Think This Place Rocks harder Than Crack In A Pipe
    Just Trying To Help Out The We Are In The Land Of The Free Cause ,And Promote The Fact That we Are Lucky Enough To Say What We Want Where We Want
    I Just Spent Eight Months In A Country Where If Anything Like This Existed We Would All Be Locked Up
    I Honestly Found Oceans Review Useful And Entertaining I Believe Im Not The Only One

Everyone Else I Love The Sauce I Don't Need It

You Will All Be Seeing Some Serious Drinkher Reviews Real Soon But If This Place Becomes To Controled And Too Boring Anyone With Anything Interesting To Say Will Disapeer

I Twisted My Own Arm To Post Instead Of Jusst Continuing To Read And Not Participate

Mods Your Purpose Is Important Im Just Agreeing With Some Other Members That Priorities Seem A Little Off Point Sometimes
    I Just Hope I Havnt Missed Out On Some Good Reviews Cause Of Burocracy And I Hope Monica Reads Her Review And Does Get Shocked
    \
    Cause Latley I've Been Getting Robbed Left Right And Center In Similar Situations \

And For All The People Who Dont Ever Qustion Authority In Life I Know Of Some Places You Could Check Out To Make You Realise What We Take For Granted \

Thank You Mods And All For Feed Back ,replies ,discussion ,insults ,and Jokes

There Are Things I Would Like To See Change Here, Like My Country<canada>
    Instead Of Changing Boards Or Country

I Will Stay And Reserve My Right To Voiced Opinion

Some Drink To Re Member Some Drink To Forget
    Last edited by drinkher; 10-24-2008 at 07:00 AM.

Talking Maybe.................

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8
    Hello drinkher,

First of all, Oliver is the one who removed his own posts. So, if you want them back maybe you should ask him to behave like an adult and stop deleting them whenever something does not go his way.

Second thing, your first post was not removed it was just moved to the 411 section where it belonged in the first place.

Third thing, if you do not like it here, no one is forcing you to stay.

And lastly, you really should lay off the sauce. Too much drinking is bad for you.

Mod 8
    Maybe he is not drinking enough?
    LISA'S FRIEND

anyone can be drunk and forget to wryte tipe the rite way nbut four sum people is only lack of no ledge ov there own langage ponctuatiun is only a stupid crap invented foure frenchies who want to show off by writing crap on messsages bords like tis one escpessialy wen u cum from another country it is even harder to type but i think the poster of this thread cumes from the streets of a huge village called montreal and is not only drunk butt under wierd other kinda stuff lthat alter th memorie and the typing cauz its not that easy too type when one does that stufs

man, i most be hotter now that i learn to tipe dat way! im sure all poeple of the bord want to read my postings and understand whatever it is i try to say here
    "It's a God-given talent. It was meant to be shared with the public." (Moustache, Irma La Douce, 1963)

www.lillyofmontreal.com

Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    sexy lilly..go read his posts...you will see and probably be agree with me..he was probably starting to drink when he registered..cuz his posts is getting worse and harder to understand each time he write a new one...(except the first one..but the second he made wasnt that bad)
    My guess would be :

Oliver under his normal influence
    Tony who tries to immitate Oliver
    GG who misses the attention

www.lillyofmontreal.com

CRAP!!! A new mutant!! TONYGGLIVER

www.lillyofmontreal.com

I am me, too!
    TheBitchelor, don't worry! His "prose" look like a big "blurb" to me... All I see is a bunch of letters thrown on a page with no structure and upper case on almost every words! I think Lili's right.

Lili, good one! TONYGGLIVER

ya ya too much vodka still think the mods got my point and most of you too
    really and truly can't spell not a "frenchie" but i guess lilly dosn't like them toronto is a great city to hate on them sorry sweethart i beleive you have the
    right to express yourself but even for a uneducated hobbyist that was a very classless remark bitchelor my abs hurt you make me laugh so much must be a pub girl right on this thread was supposed to bring up issues but hey i had more fun here than my last 3 incall visits here cost time incall time money emotion well so much for the revolution [guys girls how do you get your slogans on the bottom of your posts?]

Quote Originally Posted by drinkher
    ya ya too much vodka still think the mods got my point and most of you too
    really and truly can't spell not a "frenchie" but i guess lilly dosn't like them toronto is a great city to hate on them sorry sweethart i beleive you have the
    right to express yourself but even for a uneducated hobbyist that was a very classless remark bitchelor my abs hurt you make me laugh so much must be a pub girl right on this thread was supposed to bring up issues but hey i had more fun here than my last 3 incall visits here cost time incall time money emotion well so much for the revolution [guys girls how do you get your slogans on the bottom of your posts?]
    But Why Stop Posting With Capital Letters As Every First Letter? What A Fucken Joke You Are Mr Drinkher!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Lombard
    CRAP!!! A new mutant!! TONYGGLIVER
    By the way, that's absolutely hilarious!
    Last edited by Special K; 10-23-2008 at 05:36 AM.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast