View Poll Results: Do You Prefer Eyes Open or Closed?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eyes Open

    28 63.64%
  • Eyes Closed

    10 22.73%
  • No Preference

    6 13.64%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Do You Prefer Eyes Open or Closed?

  1. #1

    Do You Prefer Eyes Open or Closed?

    I thought that I would repeat a poll that I did over at terb since I was surprised at the results. I noticed that some SPs (as well as other women) keep their eyes closed while others are open during the main act. Which do you prefer? Open, closed or no preference?

  2. #2
    Open: good visual contact, it's a really big turn on... During FS, but during BBJ also
    Though I can understand why a girl would have her eyes closed...

  3. #3
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticSpirit
    I thought that I would repeat a poll that I did over at terb since I was surprised at the results. I noticed that some SPs (as well as other women) keep their eyes closed while others are open during the main act. Which do you prefer? Open, closed or no preference?
    Hello ES,

    I just love it when they have their eyes open and are doing all that squirming and making all those noises while looking at ME! Nothing better than looking right into their eyes and then a deeply erotic kiss while in full stride. Yeah sweetie...Korbie's here with you...ummmmmmm.

    Oooh la la,

    Korbilicious
    Last edited by korbel; 10-23-2008 at 01:43 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  4. #4
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    I voted "eyes open" but I need to see something meaningful to the situation in these eyes, not a grocery list or what color the ceiling should be painted... Quite a turn-off to look and see blank eyes starring at the ceiling or out the window...

  5. #5
    Nadya of Nadya's VIPs SexyNadya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    7,839

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello ES,

    I just love it when they have their eyes open and are doing all that squirming and making all those noises while looking at ME! Nothing better than looking right into their eyes and then a deeply erotic kiss while in full stride. Yeah sweetie...Korbie's here with you...ummmmmmm.

    Oooh la la,

    Korbilicious
    Korbel
    "Ohhh I love it there


    Hummmm I like that, a man that understands where ... the Spot is !

    So you can deliever ... the goods Korbilicious ... ...

    Would you be able to have my eyes closed before you with pleasure in ecstasy ... Korbie ...
    Last edited by SexyNadya; 10-23-2008 at 06:20 PM.

  6. #6
    I look because I am a voyeur, I get aroused by seeing the action it is so much fun!

    Then, I close my eyes for a little while and enjoy what is happening, viewing in retrospect what I was just looking at.

    Sometimes though, I close my eyes and barely open them because I noticed it intimidates some and since it's also about "his" pleasure (I can't believe I said ALSO!), I understand and respect that.

    I also have my times where I get intimidated by someone staring at me.
    I guess I prefer to look and have my partner's eyes closed. NAH!!
    "It's a God-given talent. It was meant to be shared with the public." (Moustache, Irma La Douce, 1963)

    www.lillyofmontreal.com

  7. #7
    Eye contact is a very important part of the whole BFE-GFE relationship for me. I am a very visual guy.

  8. #8

    I'm a voyeur myself

    so I love to watch. Unfortnately, I go crosseyed trying to focus on somebody`s face as we kiss etc. In missionarry position, my eyes will most likely be shut. In other positions, and of course during oral, open for the most part.

    __________________
    [SIZE=``4``]Your VIP Travel Companion and International companion.[/SIZE]

    Available for discreet incall, outcall, dinner dates, overnights and travel
    Ask about duos with other [COLOR=``darkred``]Vancouver escorts[/COLOR] and exotic and friendly International escorts

    Discretion always assurred.
    6O4 583 4998
    http://www.ClassyAngel.com

  9. #9
    Piratical Nerve
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Crow's Nest
    Posts
    51
    I love to drink in all the visuals...... sooooo erotic, but VA is right in the cross eyed part when kissing I think it's an almost given that the eyes close during a kiss.

    I did have one women keep her eyes open while kissing though..............her name was Evelyn Draper......they later made a movie of her exploits..."Play Misty For Me"

    Great thread ES!

    Have Fun
    Kinky Is Using A Feather.
    Perverted Is Using The Whole Chicken

  10. #10
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Lombard
    I look because I am a voyeur, I get aroused by seeing the action it is so much fun!

    Then, I close my eyes for a little while and enjoy what is happening, viewing in retrospect what I was just looking at.

    Sometimes though, I close my eyes and barely open them because I noticed it intimidates some and since it's also about "his" pleasure (I can't believe I said ALSO!), I understand and respect that.

    I also have my times where I get intimidated by someone staring at me.
    I guess I prefer to look and have my partner's eyes closed. NAH!!
    Ummmmm Lilly,

    Yes, I remember you saying that to me just a short time ago in wonderful time you naughty little doll.

    Nadya, it's been a long time, but I believe you both opened and closed your eyes several times. However I'm sure I was mesmerized by some of your other prominent qualities...WOW!

    Memories...like the colors of my mind.....

    Korbilicious.

    PS

    YEAH...I'm flirting again...SO SUE ME!
    Last edited by korbel; 10-24-2008 at 08:28 AM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  11. #11
    I actually think a women looks sexier with her eyes closed as she seems to be focusing on the enjoyment. Also, I'm not sure that I look so hot myself when I go into my orgasm face so there might be some self consciousness on my part.

  12. #12
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticSpirit
    I actually think a women looks sexier with her eyes closed ...
    Lots of guys think like this about their wifes... Eyes closed, mouth shut, at least when she's sleeping like that, she's not annoying!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •