Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lowering the prices at mps

lowering the prices at mps

hi guys

since the recession is just around the corner,it's time we use this to our advantage.let's start lowering the extras by tell these asians that u have little money or u might lose your job.i hear traffic in mps this month has gone down and will continue.what do u think?

later

Quote Originally Posted by endless
    hi guys

since the recession is just around the corner,it's time we use this to our advantage.let's start lowering the extras by tell these asians that u have little money or u might lose your job.i hear traffic in mps this month has gone down and will continue.what do u think?

later
    Talked with a MP last night and she said business was down close to 50%...

Does offering less realy work?

If you offer less, you might get resentment. My stategy is to offer slightly more and you will get treated like a king. Being a regular helps a lot as well.

I don't know about MPs; but I was at Cleo's last night, and there were lineups for the booths.

hi guys

later
    What's up against the Asians?

Life's A Bitch

Monoply

10-4,
    this only happens when you control a monoply such as Hydro Quebec
    or price fixing such as OPEC

let's start lowering the extras ....i hear traffic in mps this month has gone down and will continue.what do u think?
    You're totally right my friend: for about $50 less than with an sp, we're getting
    in most cases a simple hj and forgettable massage. That's ridiculous. No wonder I try mps just 2,3 times in years (only when I hear that the massage skills is out of this world. For the rest...say an HJ...well, I can do that myself )
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

Life's A Bitch

Monoply

I beg to differ 10-4,

Now Imagine you have 2 girls working.

Imagine you pay $600.00 per night for 2 decent hotel room;
    Imagine you pay $200.00 per day for the classified ad in JDM;
    Imagine you pay $100.00 your driver.
    Than you need to have $900.00 per day in revenue to brake even.
    Therefore the first 4 clients at $112.50 per girl are only to cover the cost to work.
    Now if the market slows down to 3 clients, than the cost goes up to $150.00 per girl, just to cover the expenses.

It's called volume........it works for Walmart.

Conclusion: Never cut in your entertainment expenses because the day you will be back in the game, you will be living on the street.
    Last edited by vasco; 10-25-2008 at 01:15 PM.

There's some confused thinking here.

MPs are very clearly rules by the laws of the market which means that when you have more sellers than buyers the price goes down. (Anyone looked at the stock market recently?)

Fixed costs certainly mean that there is a floor beyond which the seller cannot operate. This, however, does NOT prop up the price for the good or service. It drives the seller out of business.

sinbad

As I stated on the other board, You have to think, the more the girl works at lower rates, the more the service drops, then the fewer of you want to see these girls...

If I was still doing massage, You would get one hell of a cheap Thai massage if all I was going to get was 40-50$ to do a body slide on random dirty men then get covered in thier cum 10 times a day.... Actually, I would probably just quit if that were my option.

T.

Life's A Bitch
    Sinbad..........I agree with you 100 per cent.
    My example shows how to can keep revenues constant without increasing prices.

Tracy and 10.4............ if you want to serve quality with high prices you need to cater to High Income Earners. Unfortunately, the Montreal market does not have many. When a recession hits those earners will diminish.

There's something really wrong with these prices. First of all, none of them have anything to do with MPs or outcall SPs so I guess you are talking about incalls.

From what I read on the board, most incalls are in low end motels that cost nowhere near $300/night. If a SP is doing incalls in a $300/night room she's probably charging a lot more than $150/client.
    Next is that it hardly costs $200/day for an ad in the JDM classified. If it did cost that much, the classifieds section would be empty. And ads in the Mirror and Hour are much cheaper again.
    Last thing is what would she need a driver for if she was doing incalls? She could use her own car, taxi or even public transit to travel to the "$300/night" hotel.

So to be a bit more realistic...let's say $150 for the room and another $50 for the ad. Nothing for the unnecessary driver. That's $200 total. Now if two girls work out of the same room, one daytime and one evening/night, and split the cost, that works out to $100/girl. Easily covered by one client each.

And the real bottom line is that when a man is thinking with the small head instead of the big one, he'll pay what he has to as long as he gets satisfaction. Sure he may regret it in the morning and come on merb to complain, but that's nothing new.

Techman

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4Roger
    It applies to ALL not only to monopoly.
    Imagine you pay $300.00 per night for a decent hotel room;
    Imagine you pay $200.0 per day for the classified ad in JDM;
    Imagine you pay $100.00 your driver.
    Than you need to have $600.00 per day in revenue to brake even.
    Therefore the first 4 clients at $150.00 are only to cover the cost to work.
    Now if the market slows down to 3 clients, than the cost goes up to $200.00, just to cover the expenses.

Conclusion: Never cut in your entertainment expenses because the day you will be back in the game, you may have to pay more.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Next is that it hardly costs $200/day for an ad in the JDM classified. If it did cost that much, the classifieds section would be empty. And ads in the Mirror and Hour are much cheaper again.

So to be a bit more realistic...let's say $50 for the ad.
    There is nothing realistic about these prices. The least expensive display ad in the Mirror is about $300. JdM and Gazette classifieds are also far more expensive than this post would have you believe.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Recreational User
    hi guys

I think that anyone who spends their time trying to pressure women who are making a whole $20 for a handjob into giving a discount for what is essentially a luxury is a scumbag.

What do u think?
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Quote Originally Posted by YouVantOption
    There is nothing realistic about these prices. The least expensive display ad in the Mirror is about $300. JdM and Gazette classifieds are also far more expensive than this post would have you believe.
    And how many incall or outcall indys have display ads in the JdM or any other paper? Most have a regular 2 or 3 line advertisement at most. In fact most advertise on annonces123 or kijiji or cl. Or on the south shore, in local papers like the Courrier du Sud which cost a minimal expense for an ad. Basing the expenses of any incall on the highest possible price is simply unrealistic. It's like basing the average auto expenses on the cost to run a Ferrari.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast