View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had in your life?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-25

13 29.55%
  • 26-50

10 22.73%
  • 50-100

6 13.64%
  • 101-200

4 9.09%
  • 201-300

3 6.82%
  • 301-500

6 13.64%
  • 501-750

0 0%
  • 750-1000

1 2.27%
  • 1001-1200

0 0%
  • lost count long time ago

1 2.27%

Thread: Rescaled: how many sexual partners have you had in your life?

Rescaled: how many sexual partners have you had in your life?

Gentlemen,

OK, I was a bit surprized about some of the responses regarding the number of sexual partners that merbites had. Therefore, please find the poll rescalled.

Let's see how this one pans out.

I wish that only the Gentlemen respond to this one. SPs, by definition, see many many customers on a daily, monthly basis. Thank you for your understanding.

LR
    Last edited by Lone Rider; 11-03-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    Bringing value to the merb community since 2003...

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    clients included?...in my personnal life..(here i mean the ones i saw in another situation than the sp world...even the clients who could have sex with me for free if they would meet me in another place cuz i found them very attractive arent included..so if even there you dont want women to answer...let me know by pm..(or here and ill delete my post..))around 45-50 men....30-35 women...damn its around 80
    Hello Hot B,

Our numbers are almost close, except mine are all women of course. That sheep incident is just a dirty lie...baaaaaaaaaaa.

Kisses,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Rider
    I wish that only the Gentlemen respond to this one. SPs, by definition, see many many customers on a daily, monthly basis. Thank you for your understanding.

LR
    Obviously, Bitchelor didn't read your post ...
    I think that will be hard to have real stats here on this subjet ...

Around 50...I lost count. But I live far from Montreal. If I lived there, it would be in the thousands, and I would have zero retirement savings.

Question Let's see...............

Wow now how do you do this? - A bit confusing. I only included the ones where a 'donation' wasn't involved. But then do we include the ex? That was the biggest 'donation of all when you add up all the 'extras'. Then again the long term gf's also have their collateral costs. Then there are friends with benefits.......
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland
    Korbel hasn't been with a sheep for a while ....I think ...two years ?
    Bwahahahaha Rolli,

Not since you rustled the herd from me you great big wool fetisher.

Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    holy fuck!!!i ...Korbel, dont dare to touch one of themif you do..believe me..you wont fuck with a man...but a german girl with a 8" strap on....and dont expect me to cum in 2 minutes......(BTW what was the incident?)
    Like I said...it didn't happen...deny, deny, deny.

Baaa baaaaaaa,

Korbie
    Last edited by korbel; 11-04-2008 at 04:51 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Revealing poll

merbites,

this poll has been revealing to me. I tend to see the same SPs over and over again. There are advantages and disadvantages.

The advantage is that I get excellent service while doing repeats, as we get to better know each other and our needs. Also, I get a better price with the SP that I visit compared to being constantly new. However, there is all the aspect of variety and adventure that is perhaps lacking in my hobby.

There seems to be a majority of hobbists that have enjoyed over 50 different partners in their lifetime, something that I should perhaps reconsider. This explains, my lack of reviews for the past 2 years of course. There is no point to review multiple times the same SP.

I'll ponder, and see if a change of ways is warrented.

Thanks for participating in this poll.

LR
    Bringing value to the merb community since 2003...