Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best Condom

Whats the best Condom

I've been using Trojan ultra thin there ok, the one supplied by providers aren't as good, I'm looking for the most sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by gambler
    I've been using Trojan ultra thin there ok, the one supplied by providers aren't as good, I'm looking for the most sensation.
    Crown and kimono are my choice

i wasnt a big fan of the crowns way 2 tight,, i like the large kimonos or durex loves the best

What is the best condom?

The one you just spewed a huge load in.

How much would you spend on a condom?

slightly different subject, but I wonder how much is the max you would pay for a good condom? I used to think a dollar was the most, but recently spent over three bucks apiece for a box. If it makes the difference between getting some and not getting some, I'll bet we'd be willing to shell out bigtime.

Tactile Member

Avanti Bare?

Quote Originally Posted by gambler View Post
    Has anyone tried the relatively new non-latex Avanti Bare condom? They sound interesting.

Touch

Lifestyles Large

This is an interesting thread. I have no idea because the girl always brings the condom. I nver buy them. I can tell you, however, that I have felt differences. I wish I would have inquired as to the different condoms that the girls were using.

Also, I believe if I was the SP, I would research the condoms and find the most reliable brand. I would supply them so that I know the John is using the newest most reliable condoms on the market and not something that has been in a wallet for 6 months.

This is more critical for SP because she is putting her ass on the line 10-20 times a week while I am seeing 10-20 girls a year.

Arrow

kimono is my choice, ultra thin great sensation.

I think this thread had already existed, maybe Mods will help finding it .

Question

OK so there are condoms out there that are more sensual than others. Do any of you bring them to your appointments with SPs and do the SP's allow you to use them over the condoms that they provide?

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    OK so there are condoms out there that are more sensual than others. Do any of you bring them to your appointments with SPs and do the SP's allow you to use them over the condoms that they provide?

Just wondering.

Japanese condom is more slim, it got more feeling, but have just a small size.

No probleme ! most Sp had accepted your condom, sure if you let them check before.

You're right about the Jap condoms, Clavie. But Kimono Large are about the same length and girth as normal condoms and are as thin as the other Jap condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanum View Post
    You're right about the Jap condoms, Clavie. But Kimono Large are about the same length and girth as normal condoms and are as thin as the other Jap condoms.
    Kimono large dont fit me

They are very expensive also

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    Kimono large dont fit me

Show off!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast