View Poll Results: Should this Patriots Cheerleader lose her job?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the penis was uncircumcised.

    3 27.27%
  • No, I like girls who like penis.

    8 72.73%
  • Too anti-Semitic for my penis.

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Should this Patriots Cheerleader lose her job?

  1. #1

    Should this Patriots Cheerleader lose her job?

    “Caitlin Davis, 18, was dumped by the New England Patriots after two offensive photographs were leaked from her Facebook page.” Apparently, she drew pics of penises and swastikas on a drunk friend.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=661108

  2. #2
    I don't have any particular problem with her being fired. She appears to be a bit of a nut job at best and possibly anti-semetic/racist at worst although there may be a lot more to the story that we don't know about.

    Mr Kraft certainly has the right to fire anyone he wants as long as he complies with State employment law.

    PS Your poll makes no sense

  3. #3
    Nothing wrong with her being fired... Drawing penises is not a problem... but the link between penis (circumcision), "I'm jewish" and the swastikas is a bit too flagrant... Maybe she didn't mean harm, maybe it was a stupid 18 y.o. joke, but her employer certainly has the right to fire her for this as she is a visible part of a very visible organization. She has plenty of time ahead of her and she should learn from this...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Possum Trot

    PS Your poll makes no sense
    But I think with my pole all the time. Don’t most merbites?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hormone
    Maybe she didn't mean harm, maybe it was a stupid 18 y.o. joke,
    I'm thinking this is the case, I'll even bet she is an Obama supporter.
    Last edited by beautydigger; 11-06-2008 at 01:23 PM.

  6. #6
    There are many republicans in New England... and what she did has nothing to do with being democrat or republican...
    Last edited by hormone; 11-06-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: precision on comment

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,911
    Being 18 yr old is no excuse for stupidity. She definately should have been fired. To draw penises on the young fellow who was drunk is nothing, but to make reference to Jews and to make any anti semitic reference is unacceptable. Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Kraft for immediately doing the right thing. Whether the comment is anti semetic or racial we live in a society that should accept neither today, shame on her.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  8. #8
    I disagree with the bromide that everyone has a right to voice an opinion. Stupid, immature or uninformed people should learn to suppress themselves. I think that the punishment of being removed from the squad is entirely appropriate.

    I also think that the Krafts should have the right to fire anyone who is disrespectful to any group of people, particularly so if it is their own group.

  9. #9
    In addition to being cheerleaders, these women often do public appearances and in both cases are considered representatives of the company they work for, in this case the Patriots.

    Of course she should be fired. She has embarrassed her employer.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad
    I disagree with the bromide that everyone has a right to voice an opinion. Stupid, immature or uninformed people should learn to suppress themselves. I think that the punishment of being removed from the squad is entirely appropriate.

    I also think that the Krafts should have the right to fire anyone who is disrespectful to any group of people, particularly so if it is their own group.
    So if she was for gay marriage and had a picture of her kissing another women, she should be fired for disrepecting some religious group?

  11. #11
    I don't understand why a fascist, racist ******* should be fired. I am sure she is even a memeber in good standing in the Republican party, oh ok maybe the part that leans a little to the left.

    BD is just trying to find out how to contact her, just his kind of woman

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by beautydigger
    So if she was for gay marriage and had a picture of her kissing another women, she should be fired for disrepecting some religious group?
    Is being gay disrespecting some religious group? Not unless you are some wing-nut fundementalist Christian or Muslim skinhead wacko As far as kissing a woman - that's just plain hot


    I think if she had anti-Christian slogans she should be fired the same as she was for being anti-semetic.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mass1965
    I don't understand why a fascist, racist ******* should be fired. I am sure she is even a memeber in good standing in the Republican party, oh ok maybe the part that leans a little to the left.

    BD is just trying to find out how to contact her, just his kind of woman
    Only a bigot like you would not do a Patriot cheerleader. Even if she was a devil worshipper I would do her.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by beautydigger
    Even if she was a devil worshipper I would do her.
    You mean like a gay Democrat ?

    Do you have to use Solicane on your neck when you start one of these discussions

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Possum Trot
    Is being gay disrespecting some religious group?
    Funny you should ask!!!!............
    “Gays” Call for Violence Against Christian Supporters of Prop 8
    In a blog entry titled “You’ll Want to Punch them” on Queerty.com, poster “BillyBob Thornton” wrote, “… I have never considered being a violent radical extremist for our Equal Rights, But now I think maybe I should consider becoming one.” “Stenar” asked, “Can someone in CA please go burn down the Mormon temples there, PLEASE. I mean seriously. DO IT.” “Angelo Ventura,” said, “… hope they all rot in hell, those servants of a lying, corrupt devil!

    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/6081

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •