Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exotic car rental in Montreal

Exotic car rental in Montreal

Hi people,

This is off topic, but does anybody know a place in Montreal where one could rent an exotic sports car? By exotic sports car I don't mean a convertible Mustang, I mean something like a Ferrari. Thanks.

Jambon

Exotic car rental agencies all over the place.

Just call up any big rental company and they will tell you of their downtown location where you can rent the exotics, but it will cost you more that renting a Federation Star Ship.
    I also heard the John Scotti rents things like Hummers and other exotics by the day to drug dealers and pimps. Again the rental is high, and they expect you to bring it back with a full tank and you will be charged with a body removal fee if the vehicle is not clean when you bring it back.

When sexy gets nasty ;-)
    A quick search on Google returned these links:

http://www.johnscotti.com/
    http://ferrariquebec.com/main.htm
    http://autos.canada.com/montreal/buy...px?id=90000062

There are many more, but these seem to be the reference ;-)

I already know a bunch of places where I could buy a Ferrari, I'm not in that market, unfortunately :-)

I was wondering if there was a place I could rent one for the week end or something. And not a place where they would do it this one time special for me but I would have to give them my first born...

Major rental companies don't have anything like that in Montreal. Strangely enough, Budget in Las Vegas had Hummers and the new Ford Thunderbird.

Jambon

There is a place.
    Holand Leasing Ltd
    514-739-3601

They are on decarie and i have seen Ferrari and Porshe in their showroom.

They do long term leasing, not Short term...

Habs Fan

Cool

Originally posted by ElfGoneBad
    Where can I rent a Federation Star Ship ?
    Are you planning a trip to Uranus ??
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Habs Fan
    Originally posted by ElfGoneBad
    No, I just need the holodeck to go back to the 1998-1999 days. Any Ferengis around here?
    Yeah, they're always using time travel in Star Trek episodes, going back to the good old days in 1998/1999 would be great!

Who would you see if you could go back in time?

For me it would be Kim and Virginia from the old Heartbreakers for $150/hr. , and a "slimmer" Crystelle from Fantasme, and someone I always wanted to see, but never had the chance was Prescillia from Sweet Dreams
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Sako Auto ?

Maybe give this place a try;

Sako Auto

Once you click the above link to the main page choose Our Fleet on the left side navbar. It says ...

Sako rent a car Elite Club:
    Porsche, BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes

Of course if you want to take a drive down the 401 to Toronto you can always rent some awesome stuff here ...
    GTA

Here's another place in Toronto with exotic car rentals and their pricelist for reference...
    Prices

Make sure you choose Toronto in the dropdown list at the next site, otherwise prices are in USD...
    One last one

Thanks GladHeAteHer

I already knew about GTA Exotics. BTW the third link doesn't seem to be working.

Jambon

The most disgusting thing that ever happened to me!

An SP once without my permission decieded to rim me. She reaches over and pulls of a few Klingons around my (or Ur) anus and started to lick away to my surprise!!! Disgusting!

Hellboy

...and what does this have to do with Exotic cars ???

Hi MG,

FYI, Sako Auto does daily/short term rentals.
    I've rented Mercedes SUV's, Audi TT's and other fun stuff for week-end getaways. Just not sure if they rent anything "exotic" like jambon was asking.

Jambon, no problem buddy.
    Happy to help a fellow merbite if I can.

Not sure why the 3rd link didn't work for you, they all seem to work from my side.

Actuallu GladHeAteHer I just called them 'cause I got really excited when you mentionned the Audi TT, but they told me they do NOT lease exotics for short term leases (Mercedes, Audi...). The only cars she had on her short term fleet was a Nissan Sentra and a a Chrysler Seabring. Not very exotic !

Now since you said you've leased some of these cars from them, they may have changed their policy as they are only available for LT leases.
    Last edited by MG_mtl; 05-13-2004 at 05:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast