View Poll Results: What's happened to Joe.T's wad? Where's he blown it?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robinson Cano MVP futures.

    2 50.00%
  • Shorting the NE Patriots

    2 50.00%
  • Some unknown glass jaw from Mississauga.

    2 50.00%
  • A series of unfortunate long shot louies at Blue Bonnets

    2 50.00%
  • The sad, sad story known as the NY Yankees

    2 50.00%
  • All of the above.

    4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where's Joe.T's Wad

  1. #1
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327

    Where's Joe.T's Wad

    It seems that Joe.T hasn't been posting a whole lot of reviews lately and one would have to come to the conclusion that he's blown his wad on something other than the ladies. What would it be? Multiple answers are acceptable.
    The mounties always get their man.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    rumples my good man, I no longer hobby and gamble as I have surrendered my soul to the good Lord(September 22, 2008 to be exact).

    Regarding prostitution the bible says and I quote

    "God forbids involvement with prostitutes because He knows such involvement is detrimental to both men and women. "For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell" (Proverbs 5:3-5 NKJV).

    Prostitution not only destroys marriages, families, and lives, but it destroys the spirit and soul in a way that leads to physical and spiritual death. God's desire is that we stay pure and use our bodies as tools for His use and glory (Romans 6:13). First Corinthians 6:13 says, "The body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."


    And regarding gambling the bible says


    "temptation for riches.

    Timothy 6:10 tells us, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." Hebrews 13:5 declares, "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Matthew 6:24 proclaims, "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."


    Now regarding about shorting New England, if the season were to end today the Patriots would be out of the playoffs and with a game against Pittsburgh coming up next week it does not look too good for them but I would never count them out as they have Bill Belicheat coaching them.
    Last edited by Joe.t; 11-25-2008 at 10:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
    If you believe this, why do you keep my money in your pocket, you fucking moron welcher? Did God tell you to be a thief?

  4. #4
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    "God forbids involvement with prostitutes because He knows such involvement is detrimental to both men and women. "For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell" (Proverbs 5:3-5 NKJV).

    Prostitution not only destroys marriages, families, and lives, but it destroys the spirit and soul in a way that leads to physical and spiritual death. God's desire is that we stay pure and use our bodies as tools for His use and glory (Romans 6:13). First Corinthians 6:13 says, "The body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."
    Are you sure about the attribution? My bible shows that it's from the Book of Gonad 3:2-4.
    The mounties always get their man.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    rumples my good man, I no longer hobby and gamble as I have surrendered my soul to the good Lord(September 22, 2008 to be exact).
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    Now regarding about shorting New England, if the season were to end today the Patriots would be out of the playoffs and with a game against Pittsburgh coming up next week it does not look too good for them but I would never count them out as they have Bill Belicheat coaching them.
    Seriously Josey,

    As for our bet about the Patriots, concerning whether or not the Patriots make the playoffs, you obviously have no intention of honoring that bet. You leave all the risk on me while having no intention of paying yourself as evidenced by your welching on Anon. I am sure you would come calling on me if you won, while you would pull this "religion" garbage on me if I won. A bet where only one side risks loss is no bet at all. So our bet is canceled by your obvious intent to dishonor it.

    However, you made a bet with Anon and now you want to cancel that bet long after you lost. You cannot cancel after the terms of the bet are completed without being a low-life welcher...religion or no religion. You want to talk about "Belicheat" but you are a cheat yourself. Your name is on the line pal, and that's not anger, it's just a FACT!

    Shameful,

    Merlot.
    Last edited by Merlot; 11-25-2008 at 11:31 PM.

  6. #6

    Smile Good Luck

    Joe T,

    Good luck in your quest.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    Thank you eastender, I have no doubt that one day you, Saint Peter and I will be drinking some very good bottled water and reminiscing about the boards long after we enter the pearly gates while Merlot will be spending his after life with his best friend the guy down under because that's where guy's with bad tempers end up, I can just see it now, Lucifer, Stalin, Hitler and Merlot sitting at a table and talking, who do you think would blow up first?, I got my money on Merlot.

  8. #8

    Talking Preferences

    Prefer the company of Satan.
    LISA'S FRIEND

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    Thank you eastender, I have no doubt that one day you, Saint Peter and I will be drinking some very good bottled water and reminiscing about the boards long after we enter the pearly gates while Merlot will be spending his after life with his best friend the guy down under because that's where guy's with bad tempers end up, I can just see it now, Lucifer, Stalin, Hitler and Merlot sitting at a table and talking, who do you think would blow up first?, I got my money on Merlot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    Regarding prostitution the bible says and I quote

    "God forbids involvement with prostitutes because He knows such involvement is detrimental to both men and women. "For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell" (Proverbs 5:3-5 NKJV).

    Prostitution not only destroys marriages, families, and lives, but it destroys the spirit and soul in a way that leads to physical and spiritual death. God's desire is that we stay pure and use our bodies as tools for His use and glory (Romans 6:13). First Corinthians 6:13 says, "The body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    When a sp enters my room I first always offer them weed and alcohol and then I tell them about the boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    rumples my good man, I no longer hobby and gamble as I have surrendered my soul to the good Lord(September 22, 2008 to be exact).
    Old Today, 09:38 PM #12
    Joe.t
    Registered User

    Join Date: Jun 2003
    Location: Ottawa
    Posts: 1,557

    First things first!!
    When a sp enters my room I first always offer them weed and alcohol and then I tell them about the boards.
    __________________
    "I misinterpreted the rule" Bill Belicheat on spygate.

    Hey Josey,

    You wrote this last quote tonight after you claimed you found religion and used that excuse weeks ago to welch on Anon. Now you say you still use alcohol and drugs to ply escorts. So what happened to your religon????? What happened to the evils of prostitution????? Yes, hypocrisy is one thing, "holier than thou" hypocrisy is the worst. And you think this gets you into heaven...LOL! Do you remember your position from one moment to another.

    Incredible,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 11-26-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •