Thread: This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while

This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while

Check out this Video from SNL. I have not laugh this hard in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

have fun

Champs1000
    Ne faites pas le mal mais faites le bien mais si vous faites le mal, faites le bien car le mal bien fait, fait du bien. (De Moi)

lmao very funny thank you

Thanks

Did this actually make it to air?
    Surprised that the puritanical Yanks would allow such "filth" on the air - even after 11:30 pm.
    Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by tender35
    Did this actually make it to air?
    Surprised that the puritanical Yanks would allow such "filth" on the air - even after 11:30 pm.
    Pretty funny.
    To answer your question , here another example of stuff they air after 11:30 pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g
    Last edited by tuftuf; 12-09-2008 at 03:10 PM.

lol I love it because everytime I'm at a bar or store and see a real hottie working, I tell my buddys to go see her and that she is so hot they would probably jizz there pants, or I say man she bent over in front of me and I jizzed my pants hahahaha.

Exsqueeze Me?

Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling
    OK I'll speak for others... that jizz video (the little bit I watched) is so sofa king dumb... it's stuff a teengar would laugh at for seconds.
    "sofa king dumb"? what does that mean? But what do I know - I'm just a silly "teengar"
    And please, My Dingaling, don't ever "speak for others" without providing their names, phone numbers, home address, favourite colours, etc...

Talking yes...

...it's a masterpiece!

On one hand, premature ejaculation is a disease suffered by millions of americans and canadians.

On the other hand, having the New York liberal elite media making fun of people with that sickness is an abomination and a disgrace to humanity.