Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever date an SP ??

Exclamation Ever date an SP ??

Hi everybody i got this questions...

Did you ever date an SP ?
    I mean i met this girl last year ( i did'nt know she was an SP at the time)
    and it turn out that she told me but she keeps some thing secret ...
    Now i know everything it does'nt affect me no more but at the time a was shocked... we're really in love and i know she feel guilty sometime but i always told her as long as it stay professional its cool with me like an open relationship...
    I know i can live with that and she seem to be surprise ...
    She's really serious about are relation and i feel she love me for who i am ...
    I really love her but sometime i feel like to harm her in her job ??
    What should i do ???
    **BlueBird**

It was only a matter of time I guess...................sigh!
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Salut Bluebird, je vais repondre en francais
    car je pense que ca c'est votre langue maternelle je crois
    ( si ca n'est pas le cas, dites moi et je vais repondre en anglais).

Monsieu, en premier, si votre relation avec cette femme est serieuse,
    et vous avez des enfants avec cette femme, qu'est ce tu va faire
    apportez vos enfants au garderie tant que mama puisse etre une "femme
    d'affaire" en utilisant votre lit comme un bureau?

Pas de desrespecte au fournisseurs de service (SP's), mais un SP doit choissir, avoir une ralation serieuse avec un homme vers long terme/
    marriage etc ou le business pas les deux. En anglais il y a un dictom:
    "You cannot have your cake and eat it too." (Je ne sait pas la traduction francais pour le dictom)

Au dela de ca, un jour vos enfants va demander qu'est-ce que mama faire
    pour travaille papa , qu'est ce que vous dites monsieur, mama baisse
    votre professeur ?

For a relatively short period of time ( a few months) I did have a girlfriend relationship with an sp.

Her work did not bother me but economics came into play.

She had so much more available income than me and was a big spender that i was unable to keep up with her plans and i ended the relationship.

mais elle prend environ 1 a 2 clients semaines car elle a aussi un autre emplois de jour et je crois quelle songe a arrêter d'ici quelque mois ...
    **BlueBird**

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by hairdeficient
    For a relatively short period of time ( a few months) I did have a girlfriend relationship with an sp.

Her work did not bother me but economics came into play.

She had so much more available income than me and was a big spender that i was unable to keep up with her plans and i ended the relationship.
    Yeah, people with "ill gotten" gains tend not to have a realistic view of money, how difficult it is to make, or how long their scam will last and leave them broke. I used to know a guy who was into the telemarketing scams, invariably, the day before our respective paydays, with me making maybe 20% of what he was, gross, he'd come to me for a loan.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird
    mais elle prend environ 1 a 2 clients semaines car elle a aussi un autre emplois de jour et je crois quelle songe a arrêter d'ici quelque mois ...
    "Je crois" being the operative part of the phrase here.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

I dated two. A few times each. Nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird
    Hi everybody i got this questions...

Did you ever date an SP ?
    I mean i met this girl last year ( i did'nt know she was an SP at the time)
    and it turn out that she told me but she keeps some thing secret ...
    Now i know everything it does'nt affect me no more but at the time a was shocked... we're really in love and i know she feel guilty sometime but i always told her as long as it stay professional its cool with me like an open relationship...
    I know i can live with that and she seem to be surprise ...
    She's really serious about are relation and i feel she love me for who i am ...
    I really love her but sometime i feel like to harm her in her job ??
    What should i do ???
    Why not ask yourself what you really want in your relationship with her? No one is you & no one else is her......... we will not be living your life or really understand your very individual relationship with her. In Vegas over 2/3rds of all relationships fail, so why listen to anyone who tells you that your relationship is doomed? They are just playing the odds. Make your own choice and be true to yourself. Good luck with your choice.

The only thing that will come out of dating is a few weeks of fun followed by a wholebunch of bullshit and money loss.Theres so many other girls you can date.

thank uhgl thats exacly what im doing
    **BlueBird**

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN
    The only thing that will come out of dating is a few weeks of fun followed by a wholebunch of bullshit and money loss.Theres so many other girls you can date.
    We are not allow to be in love now because we are sp??? Love can be feel by everyone in every kind of work you know !!!

I already have fall in Love during the last year and I'm still with the same person and I still love him so much ! I never had to pay for him and He never spent anything for me ( outside of the first rdv we had 1 year ago ) Even ... we gonna give each other christmas gift for the first time this year .

Bluebird ... everything is possible in love ... trust yourself and go ahead ! We have only 1 life to leave and love is the power of this Life! Enjoy every moment without thinking about tomorrow!
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 12-16-2008 at 04:35 PM.

thank you sexy_bbw_vero.
    We are so happy together ...
    **BlueBird**

Monsieur Bluebird, je ne dit pas qu'un SP est un non personne. Mais, d'apres moi, madame doit choisir.

I think the relationship is certainly possible but it would have to be a real unique pair of individuals who certainly do not have the mainstream attitudes. Most of us think such a relationship is cool but sooner or later, some type of jealousy will kick in - usually with the guy who starts to feel uncomfortable with his lady getting it from so many others. So this is not a relationship for most of us. But if you have what it takes, then it could work but you are a rare bird then.

If you are dating an SP just because nobody else is around, then you might have to rethink if you really have what it takes. If it's really okay for your lady to have somebody else's dick in her, then you are off to the races. But if it bothers you in any way, then the relationship is doomed for failure. Hate to be direct and graphic but that's the way it is.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast