Thread: Classy, Seductive, Naughty Downtown Incalls

Classy, Seductive, Naughty Downtown Incalls

Hello Dear Gentlemen!!

Are you looking for a REAL HORNY GFE?

I have decided to offer yourself and myself a little treat before school starts. I will be offering Passionate Classy, Kinky, Sexy, Sweaty and SEDUCTIVE Encounters in a 4 star Downtown Montreal Hotel JAN 3rd-6th.

You can contact me through e-mail to take an appointment and I will also be taking last minute appointments by phone starting on January 3rd.

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a very Passionate person who loves to travel, dance, sing and PLAY. I LOVE people and am extremely friendly. I am a full time University student in Human Sciences, I speak 3 languages (English, French and Spanish), I have travelled all over the world and I am VERY NAUGHTY IN BED! I am the perfect mixture of Brains and Sex Appeal.

I Have a beautiful Mouth. I love to Use it to have exciting interesting conversation, soft kisses who slowly build up to erotic fire, and I especially enjoy endulging in oral pleasures in the lower parts of the body.

I am a REAL woman, I am young and have SEXY CURVES, soft skin, long blonde hair and green eyes.

I wish to be your little Lusty princess and treat you like a KING!.

I am always wearing exquisite lingerie and the ambiance will be Classy, Romantic and Seductive.

Rates will be 200 per hour for incalls, 2 hour minimum for outcalls.

Maria Kisses
    514 463 8355

Smile and the world will smile with you

Hello Gentlemen and COUPLES!!

I am now in sexy Lingerie and feeling extremely Horny in a beautiful 4 star hotel downtown Montreal. Call or email for some real playtime!!

514 463 8355

Smile and the world will smile with you