View Poll Results: How much do you Weigh?

23. You may not vote on this poll
  • under-weight 1-10 Lbs

2 8.70%
  • Exactly as much as I should

8 34.78%
  • Slightly Over-weight 1-10 Lbs

8 34.78%
  • Over-weight (10-20 Lbs)

5 21.74%
  • Work in the computer industry

0 0%

Thread: MERBite Deomographics - Weight

Recreational User
    In a house, on a street, duh.

MERBite Deomographics - Weight

Out of idle curiosity I figured I might post a few polls so we can better understand the standard MERB poster. I'm hoping this will be limited to customers only (sorry ladies).

So let's start with some physical attributes. How do you fit onto the chart, below?
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Your last choice could be deceiving. Code monkeys who sit behind a desk all day cannot be compared with field techs who are always on the move and rarely sit down except when they are in their car.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Is there a rationale for this poll other than "better understand the average merb poster"? Having a bit of difficulty seeing just where this is going. I assumed that your last choice was aimed at introducing a bit of levity into the mix. That kind of thing is always at the risk of not having anyone take the poll seriously. It's not a dig at certain members of merb is it? In any event I suppose most people today could stand to lose a pound or two. Goes with our lifestyle. I think I may need to shed about 10.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.