Thread: Super Bowl Commericals Best/Worst

Super Bowl Commericals Best/Worst

My favorite thus far is the one for Bud Lite where the guy gets thrown out of the office building. The "grease monkey" one was funny as well.

Both featuring the Budweiser clydesdale were pretty mediocre.

The '08 Audi spot featuring the godfather theme is still my personal favorite.

Let's hear some other nominations for best/ worst this year...

***Mods, feel free to move this to the sports section if that's where you think it should be. I posted here simply because this deals with commericals that are broadcast during a sporting event, not the sport or event itself.***

Banlieues de Métropolis
    Jason Statham (from the Transporter films) driving the various Audis was very good. I also loved the guy gettting thrown out of the office building, as well as the Mr and Mrs Potato Head commercial for tires.
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...