Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Free hour Special; Interested? Well let's play a Name Game!!!!!

Guess who's back to play! sexxxymtl's Avatar

Wink One Free hour Special; Interested? Well let's play a Name Game!!!!!

Sounds fun.... Well let's play a Name Game!!!!!

Others have done something similar!!!! And even though times are tough that shouldn't mean that we can't still make things fun and intriguing.... So here is the game that I think will make things more interesting!!!

I have a wonderful new addition to my team.... Like the other ladies at DangerousxxxLiaisons, she too knows how to treat a gentlemen and knows how to make an impression that will not be forgotten.... I have her but I figured why not make her introduction fun and exciting.... So I'm giving only people from Merb the chance to come up with a name for her!!! Sounds easy enough... It is... But also I'm going to be relying on the reputation that I have with everyone on Merb.... That I do my best to provide top service to everyone and work within the realm that I have... I haven't been able to get her photo's done yet so I'm only able to provide a description of her

Sexy 19 year old who knows how to please.... She is 5'5, 120 pounds, with a bust line of 34C.... She has medium length brown hair, and brown eyes!!!

But she is eager to start work now!!!! LOL... (Another lady who loves her work)

Already we are offering a deal with our Mystery Lady... (Outcall only) 130.00 for an hour of GFE fun in the downtown area!!!!! But when calling for emailing for a rendez vous think of a name that we should have her work under.... If we decide to take the name that you have come up with; You are the winner of the Name Game... And that entitles you to a Free Hour of top GFE service from our Mystery Girl!!!! And the bonus to you is if we don't pick your choice then you still get a great girl at our introductory rate of 130.00....

Great Lady, wonderful special... In my opinion.... You can't go wrong!!!
    sexxxymtl@gmail.com for IN CALL
    Reservations via email or call 514-653-0122
    spashan@gmail.com for Massage
    xoxoxo

I'll drop my name in the hat with "Mystique"

HaHa..... Thanks 4 giving some name.......
    xoxoxo

Piratical Nerve

Names

Paschal

Candy-Candie

Jesslyn

Sunna

Zarya

Charmel

Cierra

Passion
    Kinky Is Using A Feather.
    Perverted Is Using The Whole Chicken

Elektra, sounds good both in french and english, plus it will be good for business because potential clients will think you hired a hot sexy super-hero(ine).

Exclamation Seems to me...............

Guys,

I think if you read carefully, you give the name when you call or e-mail for a rendezvous with the new girl, not here on merb. It seems the decision will be made at that point. If they pick your choice of name you get the date free. If they don't, you pay $130.00. Either way you get the date.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Piratical Nerve

Bad Reader

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    Guys,

I think if you read carefully, you give the name when you call or e-mail for a rendezvous with the new girl, not here on merb. It seems the decision will be made at that point. If they pick your choice of name you get the date free. If they don't, you pay $130.00. Either way you get the date.
    By God RG....I do believe you're spot on! I blame it on those pesky, collapsible reading glasses bought at the dollar store......or...... being the teacher's pet in grade 2

Thanks!

SMT
    Kinky Is Using A Feather.
    Perverted Is Using The Whole Chicken

Retired veteran hobbyist

Doc's can't miss pick

BONNY

There aren't enough 'Bonnies' in the Mtl sp market. Too many Melanies, Chloes, Emmanuelles, Marie-Eves & Samanthas. It gets confusing, to say the least. Spell the name with a "Y" to distinguish it from others.....it's also more noticeable & looks sexier.

I love classic names of classic women not the new trendy supposedly sexy names....Passion isn't a name it's a feeling/emotion! LOL So, here is my top 10 all time favorite names....

10.) Mia.....simple and classy!
    9.) Cindy....not SINDY, but it does remind me of sin! LOL
    8.) Jamie...sweet and sassy! Meow!
    7.) Nicky....always reminds me of a nasty girl....ya babe!
    6.) Marilyn...Does anyone ever hear that name and not think MONROE?
    5.) Angel...ok, that is a trendy name, but people remember that name easily.
    4.) Laura...don't most men have a sexy ex named Laura in their past? LOL
    3.) Bobby...I'm not gay, but a guys name on a girl can be hot and memorable.
    2.) Heather....Locklear....mmmmmm, nuff said!
    1.) Ava....as in Gardner....a classic beauty and memorable name!

The Teacher

LOL... calling when booking a rendez vous or writting it here... It's all good.. I'm not missing the names that are floating about... LOL... Mind you now it's confussing with it being in different links... LOL... But it's all good!!!
    xoxoxo

retired
    sexy names that i think would suit her description...

-Sabrina
    -Audrey
    -Lori/laurie
    -Norah

LOLITA

(decribes her from what you say about her, the name has a meaning of a sexually precocious young lady with a huge appetite for passion)....... a couple other names off the top of my head are

Adrianna, Jamie-Lynn........., good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    what about Elizabeth...very classy, elegant..and sensual

Nope, makes me think of Queen Elizabeth and I lose my erection.

most of the time
    Myriam (I just love that name)

WOW, i think you want that free hour , lol........

Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    Pearl
    (or still thinking about Jewels)
    Lovely
    Angel

Malika (already my name but i wanted to share it with you)

Anaïs
    Mya
    Maé
    Léa
    Romane
    Emma
    Alice (or Alicia )
    Leïla
    Maéva
    Sarah
    Tiffany
    Sandrine