Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Are SP's Hyper-Sexual?

  1. #1

    Are SP's Hyper-Sexual?

    In watching the HBO series Cathouse, I heard one of the Bunny Ranch providers describe the general condition of the ladies of the house as hyper-sexual. She explained that the women are always eager to "get it on" because they have sex so often, and thus are highly sexualized. I'd like to know what the SPs of MERB think. Does having sex every day, perhaps a few times each day, also make you hyper-sexual? Or is this more fantasy than reality?
    Last edited by tactileman; 02-11-2009 at 01:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Could be a Pavlovian effect...
    I heard some SPs cum when they count the $ and again when the client leaves!!! LOL

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    Could be a Pavlovian effect...
    I heard some SPs cum when they count the $ and again when the client leaves!!! LOL

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady

    Very Funny!!!!!!! Props to u...*S

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tactileman
    In watching the HBO series Cathouse, I heard one of the Bunny Ranch providers describe the general condition of the ladies of the house as hyper-sexual. She explained that the women are always eager to "get it on" because they have sex so often, and thus are highly sexualized. I'd like to know what the SPs of MERB think. Does having sex every day, perhaps a few times each day, also make you hyper-sexual? Or is this more fantasy than reality?
    Long story short :

    This is more fantasy than reality.

    Sorry!

  5. #5
    Well it might have something to do with the fact that sex workers know their bodies more because they use it more.. They feel alot more sensations because of the frequency of their activities and of the diversity of these activities. Just a little thought.
    Smile and the world will smile with you

  6. #6

    The real question....

    Ladies are Hyper-Sexual because they are SP's or
    They are SP's because they are Hyper-Sexual....

  7. #7

    Are SPs Hyper-Sexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    Well it might have something to do with the fact that sex workers know their bodies more because they use it more.. They feel a lot more sensations because of the frequency of their activities and of the diversity of these activities. Just a little thought.
    Maria,
    What you say makes perfect sense. You got me to wondering what it's like having a higher frequency of activities and a greater diversity of activities. Whew! I just got inspired!
    TM

  8. #8
    In my mind , this job help me to have a ""Normal"" sexual appetite.
    I've been diagnosed by doctor as a nympho when I was 18 months ...

    I used to have so many problem in my other normal job before because of all theses impulsions I have ... I don't have the time tonight to go through my story here but ...

    All I can tell you is ... this job give me a kind of serenity in my sexual life.
    I don't have more sexual appetite since I am in the industry ... I only found the good balance
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 02-11-2009 at 10:26 PM.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    Could be a Pavlovian effect...
    I heard some SPs cum when they count the $ and again when the client leaves!!! LOL
    hmmm....I think I've met her before

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro
    In my mind , this job help me to have a ""Normal"" sexual appetite.
    I've been diagnosed by doctor as a nympho when I was 18 months ...

    At 18 months ? What kind of freaky doctor was that?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Possum Trot
    At 18 months ? What kind of freaky doctor was that?
    What kind of freaky behavior I used to have to decided my mom to go see a doctor ... should be a better question to ask

    It was totally out of my control or her control ... I was masturbating myself all day long and all night long everywhere ... in front of people / on people ... until I was losing consciousness. All night long my mom was hearing my breathing from her bedroom . It was beginning to be dangerous for my own life so ... loll Now you know my story ... Sh*t ...loll sorry , looks like merb is now my personal blog ... I apologize!
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 02-12-2009 at 06:35 PM.

  12. #12
    Vero, it does not matter what kind of behaviour you had, it's impossible to diagnose nymphomania on a child. It is a serious psychological condition that affects female adults.

  13. #13
    I will ask my mom next time I see her ... wich exact words the doctor prononced , in 1982 , to explain that I had , oubviously , a kind of mental disorder wich was giving me theses "sexual" impulsions ...

    Sexual disorder ... as much as many other mental disorder = debate.
    So many search = too much different theory and conclusions

    So ... that was only my 2 cents + my little story ... I'm one of thoses persons who's thinking that the name of "nimpho" is use """à tort et à travers""" most part of the time and I'm upset about that because people don't know what is really the nymphomania disorder and how it's hard to live a normal life with it!

    You can say ... hey! Doctor didn't really find out in one consultation that you where nimpho at 18 months ... Yeah , your surely right ... but what he told was clear to my mom since I was young and trust me ... I don't find that being nimpho is FUN in any way!

    BTW ... C'est genetique et malheureusement ... 1 de mes jumeaux en est lui aussi atteint depuis l'âge de 20 mois. ... mais là , on s'éloigne du sujet! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •