Thread: exotic resorts (with selection of SPs)

exotic resorts (with selection of SPs)

A while back, when i was in my physical prime (6pack and the works, some 40 pounds and 7 years ago) i was staying in some hotel in cuba..........two of cubanas working there (two seperate girls and seperate occasions) were giving me the look (a.k.a. eye fucking)....i was to much of a nerd and hanging out with some people i new so i didnt do anything about it

my friend got back (from cuba) and said he banged a maid from his hotel for 80 bucks........he said if you get to know the people at the hotels especially bartenders they will introduce you to girls who do this "stuff on the side".........
    perhaps the cubana, from way back, at the hotel was after me for $

I was really fascinated by his story.....i mean is it really that commonplace???
    Has any one had a similar experience (banging hotel employee/staff)? did the girls go after you? were you introduced?
    Man ill have to keep and eye open next time i travel

And 2nd thing is.....
    that budy also told me about resorts in the caribbean that provide you with a different girl for each day of your stay....and its relatively cheap (considering you get to relax on sandy beaches). Ive found some sites of XXX resorts.....talk about fun in the sun lol. Some of these sites look legit.........Any one can share experiences with this too?

I am me, too!
    I just did a quick search on "resort" and I got this:

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ghlight=resort

About banging the maid in Cuba, the monthly salary down there is not even close $80 so, if you click with the chika...

Quote Originally Posted by slow&steady
    A while back, when i was in my physical prime (6pack and the works, some 40 pounds and 7 years ago) i was staying in some hotel in cuba..........two of cubanas working there (two seperate girls and seperate occasions) were giving me the look (a.k.a. eye fucking)....i was to much of a nerd and hanging out with some people i new so i didnt do anything about it

my friend got back (from cuba) and said he banged a maid from his hotel for 80 bucks........he said if you get to know the people at the hotels especially bartenders they will introduce you to girls who do this "stuff on the side".........
    perhaps the cubana, from way back, at the hotel was after me for $

I was really fascinated by his story.....i mean is it really that commonplace???
    Has any one had a similar experience (banging hotel employee/staff)? did the girls go after you? were you introduced?
    Man ill have to keep and eye open next time i travel

And 2nd thing is.....
    that budy also told me about resorts in the caribbean that provide you with a different girl for each day of your stay....and its relatively cheap (considering you get to relax on sandy beaches). Ive found some sites of XXX resorts.....talk about fun in the sun lol. Some of these sites look legit.........Any one can share experiences with this too?
    Trust me my friend , Cuba is not mongers paradise lie it used to be in the 90's.
    If you would like to get specific info about adult resorts they are more in the Dominicain , in Venesuela and in other countries in South America . But then again they are not recommended from the guy's with experience .

Places like Medellin Colombia , Rio Brasil , San Juan Costa Rica and Lima peru are amazing . All you need is a good 14 day's , basic spanish , a bit of $ and some game . You will get the best gfe experience with a DDG latina . (Non pros)

Have fun

Bernard