Thread: Bachelor Party help

Bachelor Party help

Hey guys, just need help with some info/ideas. I'm helping organize a Bachelor Party on March 21. The bachelor doesn't want to be involved with any girls, but I figured for the guys it would be fun to get one or two. But I was thinking, are there any girls in MTL that shoot ping pong balls out of their V? I'd like to turn it into a drinking game somehow, like put cups, and whoever gets knocked over has to do a shot. Does that exist is this amazing city? Maybe something else, if anyone has an idea, not just a regular show.

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by montrealguy30
    Hey guys, just need help with some info/ideas. I'm helping organize a Bachelor Party on March 21. The bachelor doesn't want to be involved with any girls, but I figured for the guys it would be fun to get one or two. But I was thinking, are there any girls in MTL that shoot ping pong balls out of their V? I'd like to turn it into a drinking game somehow, like put cups, and whoever gets knocked over has to do a shot. Does that exist is this amazing city? Maybe something else, if anyone has an idea, not just a regular show.
    I've never heard of anyone with the pussy control to do that in Mtl. I've seen that, cigarette smoking, and a chain of razor blades removed, carefully, in thailand. Oh, and balloons burst with darts, too. All fun stuff, but i doubt you will find a girl with the requisite skillz here.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Havent seen ping pong balls here either but for smoking I recommend

Tangerine Dream but I wouldnt know what her pricetag is nowadays.