0 0%
  • Asian (whichever dialect)

3 3.85%
  • Other (Feel free to specify)

2 2.56%

Thread: Your Main Language

Your Main Language

Hi people!

It's been often mentioned that French clients might get better mileage from ladies, because many ladies are French. But I always wondered what was the "real" distribution of French vs English speaking clients...

Obviously this is not a scientific poll, but it will hopefully satisfy my curiousity (and maybe others' too!).

(And don't laugh about my first option "Unilingual French". I know if you are Unilingual French you don't understand this poll, so you typically can't vote! LOL)

I am me, too!
    If only I knew...
    Main language in what situation? Only in this hobby or in day-to-day life?
    What language we use or what language we can speak?

You're sooooo sweet! Don't say anymore please, or I will feel like you are making a review of me! LOL

Thanks sweetie!

I was thinking about the language you use day to day, that you can speak. Whatever applies! The poll is not scientific anyway, I just wanted to get a feel of the people surfing here, altough I am quite surprised already. I tought the majority was English speaking, and it appears that most are bilingual. Unless, the minority who answered the poll is not representative, that I dunno.

Thanks for all who voted... and/or will vote!

I must say that there are times when I speak the same language I would get more of a chemistry going. We get along well and can have a few laughs will surely provide me for better services. Also, talking the same language allows you to ask specific things that you would hope for and not expect her to understand. Like in all services needs you are better off talking the same language....