View Poll Results: What would you want to try before you couldn't have sex anymore

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strap-on used on you, perhaps while you are engaged in intercourse

3 15.00%
  • Bi-sexual. oral receiver only

1 5.00%
  • Helping to provide a DP experience

5 25.00%
  • Seeing a shemale

2 10.00%
  • Bondage

4 20.00%
  • Bi-sexual full menu

0 0%
  • Nothing different than what I've been doing

11 55.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What would you try if you only had 3 years?

What would you try if you only had 3 years?

If you were told that you only had 3 years left were you would continue to be fully funtional sexually what would you want to try ?

Say you have already done the normal peversions such as duo's and greek, what would you want to try before you hang it up for good? I would suspect that many of the things that you might consider would be strictly out of curiosity and not something that you were considering adopting as a regular indulgence. Some might even disgust you on the surface but hold a morbid fascination.

I think I may be in this position. The only thing I know I could never do is S&M or anything to do with body waste. Some of the above I would never consider without this gun being held to my head.

I'm interested to see what a cross section of open-minded people think. You have multiple choices.
    Last edited by Time to Punt; 04-16-2009 at 10:59 AM.

There's nothing on that list that I havent done already that im still willing to do
    Stay thirsty my friends

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    There's nothing on that list that I havent done already that im still willing to do
    Wow if you have done everything on that list you are a very open minded guy. Probably more so than I. Hat's off to you.

Part of this is a bit of no longer getting a "Kick from Champagne" and part is not wanting to have any regrets when it's over.

I'd do that in a week

Well, for me there is nothing on that list that I really want to do, except the DP participation. I have no interst in the rest. But I would probably make an extensive list of the girls I want to see and invest into fun time with them without worrying about my finances! I'll have the rest of my life to pay my debts!

Quote Originally Posted by Time to Punt
    Wow if you have done everything on that list you are a very open minded guy. Probably more so than I. Hat's off to you.

Not exactly

I havent done everything on that list and the things that I would be wiling to

do on that list I've done already which was bi oral receive (in a mmf) and a

help with dp (also in mmf but not the same one)
    Stay thirsty my friends

I'm going to start this experimenting in the next week or so. I'm debating between the DP and the strap-on. This is way off the edge of the cliff for me.

None of the above

That's easy I think I would go on a very long vacation around the world.
    J Edgar Whoever

Sorry I didn't explain it very well - it's 3 years left to perform sexually not three years left to live.