Thread: Internet dating

Internet dating

Has anyone out there used an internet dating service (with success?) In particular, one for married people who are looking for no-strings-attached fun.
    "better to be shot out of a cannon than squeezed out of a tube"

Thumbs down

When the study came out that 30% of married people read the personals (in the newspaper), some people jump into the opportunity to make a quick buck here and there. So you are one sucker (or soon will be) cause it’s a big market and some people believe that they can score easy big time – like all sucking mechanism they have invented for infomercials.
    It’s a ratio of 20 to 1. No, it’s not 20 fucks for one profile. You’re at a disadvantage big time and would score once a year. That said, it can happen. Better save your money for the professionals on this board and get on with your life…

There is a US-based Internet dating service specifically targeted at wanting spouses but I can't remember its name. Saw an ad for it on TV a few months ago.

In Quebec, I have used Reseau Contact on and off over the past 4 years. Through RC, I've met 5 women, two of whom I laid. Although RC caters mostly to singles, there are nevertheless a few hundred married women members. But the man-women ratio is like ten to one.

If I had to contrast Internet the dating with hobbying, I'd say the dating is more fun because its a real hunt. When you score, you get true GFE instead of the ersatz. The downside is that its more time consuming to seduce a women than to do research to find an SP. Cost-wise, I think it turns out equal because, as any SP will tell you, dating a women is as expensive a proposition as paying an SP.

I think you are referring to AshleyMadison and I did not mention because free advertising is not what I usually do. I do score too online dating but it takes more finesse and the let-go is not something I am good at. There are times that you miss and other times you would score a bad first date. So it all depends on personal skills, nto monetary.