Thread: My Mademoiselle

My Mademoiselle

Has anyone used this agency. Mucho dinero, mostly latino girls...Are they real???
    http://www.mymademoiselle.com/
    "Do you accept.....CASH?"
    -Mike Myers

Thumbs up search much?

Why not participate in this ongoing discussion...

Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

My apologies inadvance Voyager; or anyone else moderating this thread. I too have been looking for info about this agency; and have not had much luck. The blue boards dont seem to have any info at all; and the only thing I found here was this thread.

It seems the link you provided Voyager; does not work; I would very much like to see whats been going on in this "ongoing discussion"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Desi
    It seems the link you provided Voyager; does not work;
    The thread existed when I linked to it, but it appears that it was either deleted by the thread-starter, or by a Mod.

If I remember correctly the thread was mostly questions & conjecture, considering the rates for these ladies are $1,000/2hr plus membership in their "members only society".

Maybe if you post your inquiry in the 411 Section, you can start a new thread which can pick up where the old/deleted one left off...

Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

I am me, too!
    And this thread would be even better in the 411 section instead of the lounge.

Hopefully a moderator moves it;

Jeff Jones, are you inferring that you are a member of this agency?

Ben Dover; here's to hoping you chime in

Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones
    No not at all, pretty much every website for hdh's post nonsense like for refined gentlemen and for those with exquisite tastes. While i have seen many hdh's over the years from fks ladies to ladies who are indies and i can assure you that i am neither refined or a man of exquisite tastes and i have yet to be turned down for a date or a repeat date with those that i seen. At the end of the day money talks and all the rest is a bunch of bs. You can be a country bunkin with a grade 2 education(i have grade 3) and as long as you have taken a shower in the last week and you can afford their rates they will have no problem seeing you
    Loved your post but...

how could someone only have a grade 3 education today?
    I mean, you aren't 85, are you?

Quebec law says you must stay in school until 16 years old and I think it was 15 or 14 before that...

Or did you mean "Secondaire Trois" (Grade 9) or "Troisieme cycle" or were you just being snide... we all have a grade 3 education after all...
    J Edgar Whoever