Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexuality between cousin/sexualite entre cousin

sexuality between cousin/sexualite entre cousin

I'm in love with my cousin, her mother is the sister of my father. Her family wanted me to marry her. My family has left my own choice but insisted that I reflect on the disease pathology risk, have an abnormal child.

I'd like someone help me to get information and how we do to avoid it ?

thank you!

-----------------------------

Je suis amoureur de ma cousine, sa mere est la soeur de mon pere. Sa famille est voulu que je l'epouse. Ma famille a laisse mon propre choix et insiste que je reflechis sur le risque pathologie, avoir un enfant anormal.

J'aimerai qqn m'eclaicisse le sujet et comment faire afin d'eviter le risque ?

merci !

Since there are already too many city of Montreal employees and Quebec civil service "workers", marry her and adopt. Alternatively, create children with either only her eggs or only your sperm.

European royalty & wealthy people often married between first cousins.
    This practice is still often done in India, Pakistan and other places where marriages arranged by the parents is a tradition.
    As for chances of getting sick children. Genecists will tell you that unless you come from a village of inbred people chances are everything will be fine.

However, personally, I would not have sexual intercourse with a cousin.

The genetic risk is small unless inbreeding over more than one generation occured.

If you didn't grow up together, I don't see any "ickyness" factor at play. I wouldn't bang my cousin, since I held her as a baby, watched her grow up, etc. My wife's paternal grandparents were first cousins who were born and grew up on opposite sides of the globe (Grandma in Kansas, Grandpa in Finland) and only met as adults.

If by chance I met a 30 year old girl and I found out that she was a daughter my deceased uncle had sired as a result of some fling or one-night stand, she wouldn't automatically be out of bounds for me.
    Last edited by johnhenrygalt; 05-13-2009 at 07:43 PM.

My grandparents were first cousins: no genetic problems.

See your doctor about health risks and recessive genes. (Why ask here? It is not as if were a bunch of health practitioners specializing in genetics!)

Personally,I would not worry too much. There is so little love in this world, if you found, hold on to it and treat it as the precious thing that it is.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mercury
    European royalty & wealthy people often married between first cousins.
    This practice is still often done in India, Pakistan and other places where marriages arranged by the parents is a tradition.
    As for chances of getting sick children. Genecists will tell you that unless you come from a village of inbred people chances are everything will be fine.

However, personally, I would not have sexual intercourse with a cousin.
    What if she looked like Megan Fox?

http://angelfiles.net/pics/images/Ne...3yk6kg9ymf.gif
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by CLAVIE
    I'm in love with my cousin, her mother is the sister of my father. Her family wanted me to marry her. My family has left my own choice but insisted that I reflect on the disease pathology risk, have an abnormal child. I'd like someone help me to get information and how we do to avoid it
    As long as you don't mind getting your facts from the Internet:
    http://www.cousincouples.com/
    http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=facts
    Seems to be a fairly common practice.

For scientific analysis see: UK Human genetics Comisssion
    http://www.hgc.gov.uk/client/Content.asp?ContentId=741
    «The absolute risk to first cousins having a child with a recessive genetic condition is about three in every 100 births, unless they have a family history of an autosomal recessive disorder, in which case the risk may be higher. When we also include the background risk of having a child with any type of congenital or genetic disorder, which applies in every pregnancy, the overall risk to first cousins rises to about six in every 100 births, i.e. double the risk in the general population. The great majority of pregnancies do not result in abnormalities. »
    «In order to further contextualise this risk, the Genetic Interest Group (GIG) have made a useful comparison with another risk factor during pregnancy: increased maternal age. According to GIG, the effect of increased maternal age on the rate of Down syndrome, a specific type of chromosomal abnormality, can be compared with the increased risk posed by consanguinity. At 35 years of age, the risk of Down syndrome is four times that at age 25 and increases 15 times by the age of 40. The absolute risk at 40 years is one in every 100 births. »

i wish i could fuck my cousine

you guys should see her: better than megan fox
    she looks like the best girls in this french magazine LUI

Talking hi

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    i marry her right there
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Banned
    Hello all,

http://nepaliaashish.wordpress.com/2...-consequences/

.......continued

A study investigating the effects of inbreeding on the fertility of adult women demonstrated that deleterious recessive alleles received from inbreeding can lower the fertility rates of adult woman. Another study investigated five effects of inbreeding: the fertility of the marriages, the mortality of the offspring, the morbidity of the offspring, the reproductive performance of the offspring, and the characteristics of the offspring. In thus study, unlike the previous study, inbreeding did not have an adverse effect on the fertility of the marriages; however, results showed that inbreeding significantly increases childhood mortality in the first year of life, increases morbidity, and significantly increases numbers of disabled offspring. Moreover, development also seemed to be affected by inbreeding for “the children of consanguineous marriages were significantly older than the control group when they first walked and talked.” However, inbreeding seemed to be beneficial when examining some aspects of health. Offspring from the inbreeding group showed a 14.3% decrease in allergies and a 23.9% decrease in nephritis, a rare genetic disorder that causes inflammation of the kidneys.

While there are some studies in the area so human inbreeding, more studies are required to scientifically conclude the effects of inbreeding.

I have never considered this possibility, though I wondered about the actions and behavior of one cousin. Another was very beautiful, but the only thought was, too bad she's my cousin. All fantasies and impulses about Megan Fox and truly her magnificent ass aside ( thanks Techman, you teasing bastard...lol ), the prospect of marrying a cousin is uncomfortable at best. And, I know of no cousins in my family who ever got married. However I do know a guy who dated his fourth cousin intimately and intensely until he discovered she was already nuts.

Cheers,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 05-13-2009 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad
    marry her and adopt. Alternatively, create children with either only her eggs or only your sperm.
    I agree

Love is very hard to find nowadays and if you love her then you should be

together but I wouldnt risk having unhealthy kids. You can adopt or other

ways thanks to technology like anon_vlad has mentionned.

Best of luck

I am me, too!
    Get tested to ensure no defectives genes will meet. It there's any, find a way so you won't procreate but in any cases, don't let the "cousin thing" stop you from loving her.

hum...j'voudrais ben <<faire de quoi>> avec 2-3 de mes cousines (si ça sferrait)...mais tomber en amour ?!? au Premier degré en plus...po sur moi.
    LA LEYENDA
    Fucked up.

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad
    Since there are already too many city of Montreal employees and Quebec civil service "workers", marry her and adopt. Alternatively, create children with either only her eggs or only your sperm.

You really are a morron, it's people like you who make our jobs worth the pay
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

Thumbs down Follow your heart

I loved 5 women in my 50 years and only managed to live with one for 8 years. If you have the chance to be with someone you truly love then do it and do not worry about it being wrong.

Te Bible itself is full of inter family sex, and God seemed to approve back then and I don't think he changes his rules at all, but the churches do regularly.

As far as the in-breeding risk, that is a statistical lie and anyone who bred animals will tell you that its done often and with no noticeable birth defects.

For example, Iceland saw half of its population wiped out with the Black Plague, and the remaining in-breeding has made them Black Plague immune to this day and they have no more birth defects than we do.

Driving at 120 vs 100 quaduples the risk of having an accident, but does not mean all people who drive at 120 will eventually crash. Same thing with risk of birth defects, doubling the risk is like buying two lottery tickets, it does not really double your chances of winning.

Cheers and enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast