View Poll Results: Did you loose your virginity to an SP?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 30.95%
  • No

58 69.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you loose your virginity to an SP?

Question Did you loose your virginity to an SP?

I was 22 and ready to loose it and had no problem or any regrets doing it with an SP. My only regret was not telling her I was still a virgin. I still remember our encounter and probably will never forget it.

Cheers!!!

The Don
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

No my first time wasnt with an SP

If I did it I wouldnt have told her I was a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Nope.... I lost it to my wife and she was anything but a sex provider after marriage!

I personally would never marry a girl that would make me wait till after

marriage. Would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive first?

I have had several virgin clients over the years. You are better off telling her so that she can teach you the fine intricacies of pleasing a woman. Most SPs are happy to teach their clients how to be great lovers.

That said I can usually guess when a client is a virgin or very inexperienced.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Nope.... I lost it to my wife and she was anything but a sex provider after marriage!
    Now, that's why I don't get married. You've heard the old hobbiest saying, "You pay them to go away". Think of your marriage as the biggest outcall your wife ever went on.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    I personally would never marry a girl that would make me wait till after

marriage. Would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive first?
    depends on the car, but yeah...especially if it was a porsche!

But to answer the thread question - no.
    Last edited by Mr.Jean.Chretien; 05-18-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    I have had several virgin clients over the years. You are better off telling her so that she can teach you the fine intricacies of pleasing a woman. Most SPs are happy to teach their clients how to be great lovers.

That said I can usually guess when a client is a virgin or very inexperienced.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    By that, I guess you are inferring that most SPs are great lovers themselves, which somehow I doubt. The quantity of partners doesn't necessarily equate quality. But I'm sure that most SPs are decent at their job which, in most cases, is getting a man off in 30 minutes or less once you take out the introduction at the beginning and the clean up at the end.

A hell of a lot of people play golf, too. But very few are very good at it.

Oh yeah...lost mine at 16 and no, she wasn't a pro.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    By that, I guess you are inferring that most SPs are great lovers themselves, which somehow I doubt. The quantity of partners doesn't necessarily equate quality. But I'm sure that most SPs are decent at their job which, in most cases, is getting a man off in 30 minutes or less once you take out the introduction at the beginning and the clean up at the end.

A hell of a lot of people play golf, too. But very few are very good at it.

Oh yeah...lost mine at 16 and no, she wasn't a pro.
    All women know what pleases them. If they share that info (since most women in the general population are uncomfortable being explicit when it comes to sex) they are teaching the man how to please their partner. Most men can get off with an inexperienced woman who does not really know what she is doing. The reverse is not true for women.

To be honest I am not very good at getting my partner off that fast. I like to take my time. That is why I had to create my 75 minute hour and even at that I sometimes go overtime.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

actualy i lost my virginity when i was 13 years old to this girl in high school,she was 15 years old:d
    humm the good old day!
    im back

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon
    I was 22 and ready to loose it and had no problem or any regrets doing it with an SP. My only regret was not telling her I was still a virgin. I still remember our encounter and probably will never forget it.

Cheers!!!

The Don
    omg...such a sweet cutie u r...hemmmm.....
    Seeing is Truly Believing
    "100% All Natural Shemale/T-girl"
    click on my name and go to my homepage to find out!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by obvio007
    actualy i lost my virginity when i was 13 years old to this girl in high school,she was 15 years old:d
    humm the good old day!
    I lost my virginity when i was 36 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    I lost my virginity when i was 36 years old!
    Steve Carell held out 4 years longer and got the part.

Original Dude
    Mine was really a bad thing. I mean it was to an SP, but a cheap one from sherbrooke, and basically i especially tell her i was, and anyway she just started a CBJ(that sucks) then she layed there in missionary style but with no emotion looking like coma-girl... After 5 min i was bored and asked her to finish me again in CBJ wich was better than anything... Took the 30 minutes/100$ option and again, i wasen't aware of the full systeme, just saw some ads in the news paper and tought that would be good. But seriously the girl was not even hot, she was barely ok, the kind of girl i would see in the street and say "bof" and her services where shitty...

So do i should really count it...? I penetrate her for not much than 5 minutes....anyway that was my only tried at sex. I had an encounter with K.I.M back in april, but i got a blowjob only(my choice) and i don't regret it. But next time i use an SP, wich could be really soon, i will probably try it again. I don't know i have this oral fixation(receiving end only)

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike
    she layed there in missionary style but with no emotion looking like coma-girl.
    A lot of people reading this would say you got the 'true' Ultimate Girlfriend Experience (UGFE).

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    A lot of people reading this would say you got the 'true' Ultimate Girlfriend Experience (UGFE).
    There's also another term for it too - DFE - Dead Fish Experience. That's for the girfriends who lay there like a dead fish!
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast