Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a GT soon???

Anyone up for a GT soon???

The weather is getting nicer and nicer and school is almost out for me.. I haven't seen some of you for a very long time and it would be nice to sip on wine and mingle with other merbites!

Anyone interested in a Get Together in a couple weeks??

Maria
    XXXX
    Smile and the world will smile with you

I'd love to take part, how does a first timer get invited?
    To Horses and Men, and the Women that ride them.

Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    The weather is getting nicer and nicer and school is almost out for me.. I haven't seen some of you for a very long time and it would be nice to sip on wine and mingle with other merbites!

Anyone interested in a Get Together in a couple weeks??

Maria
    XXXX
    Yeah well it would be nice to chat this time instead of passing glances like at the last GT.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

The last time GTs were brought up no one seemed to be interested in attending. Without someone to organize it, I doubt it will get off the ground. But I would be willing to drop by if something comes together.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Hey let's not make it complicated. I like fun simple stuff.

We choose a date, a time, a location (I really do not mind the Hotel de la Montagne) and who ever comes, comes.

No?

Maria
    XXXX

Works for me. I've always liked the HDLM for a GT.

But as an alternative...How about Canada Day, 10 PM at the old port? Even if no one shows up we can still claim it as the biggest GT ever held!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Tu sais Maria, I was thinking the same thing just this week, and I'm personnally way overdue for a fun night of social interaction, and if I'm lucky at least a half-dozen alcoholic concoctions. I'm game if everybody else is...

Shijack!! I haven't heard from you in so long! How are you doing? And Techie.. it has been quite a while hasn't it? You know you are the one who devirginized me to Strip clubs?? Wandas was my first experience and it was with you. Hihihi!

Someone proposed the weekend of June 12th-14th.. It would work well for me. I imagine Saturday would be better.

I am thinking that we have two options depending on how many people show interest. We could meet in a publc place and anyone can come or we can make it smaller and more private. I know that some ladies prefer private gatherings.. but anyhow lets keep the ideas flowing..

Maria
    XXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Works for me. I've always liked the HDLM for a GT.

But as an alternative...How about Canada Day, 10 PM at the old port? Even if no one shows up we can still claim it as the biggest GT ever held!
    There are people in Quebec who celebrate Canada day??? I thought everyone was moving on that day, just to make an anti-Canada statement.

Thumbs down Great Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    Hey let's not make it complicated. I like fun simple stuff.

We choose a date, a time, a location (I really do not mind the Hotel de la Montagne) and who ever comes, comes.

No?

Maria
    XXXX
    Good idea, Maria but it wouldn't hurt to do a bit more promo than that. The MODS might allow a temporary sticky to announce it and allow for RSVP. Also invitations to agencies and Indys to RSVP always helps. In the past this has always been a drawing card. Shijak always managed to come through on that one, with at least one agency. And of course with a recession on I can see where a promotional opportunity would be attractive. Beyond that just make sure Ronnie shows with her win-a-kiss spinner button and you're off to the races.

These are relatively simple, easy to do and put it all on a more solid footing. In any event, I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    I'd love to take part, how does a first timer get invited?
    Just show up! Actually a commitment on the board helps to give an idea of numbers!

Cool

lol ...and here I thought that GT meant group therapy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jean.Chretien
    lol ...and here I thought that GT meant group therapy!
    We could almost imagine that too.. sexothérapie can revive any lost soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    Good idea, Maria but it wouldn't hurt to do a bit more promo than that. The MODS might allow a temporary sticky to announce it and allow for RSVP. Also invitations to agencies and Indys to RSVP always helps. In the past this has always been a drawing card. Shijak always managed to come through on that one, with at least one agency. And of course with a recession on I can see where a promotional opportunity would be attractive. Beyond that just make sure Ronnie shows with her win-a-kiss spinner button and you're off to the races.

These are relatively simple, easy to do and put it all on a more solid footing. In any event, I'm in!
    NO! I want the men all for ME. LOL Just kidding! Plus I alway have so much fun with the other girls. It is a nice oppostunity to meet between ladies.

I know that the years before, Jessy came down with her girls. Oh Jessy! Do you want to come?

Maria
    XXXX

guilty pleasure
    Je suis partante !! C,est vrai que cela fait longtemps que l'on a pas eu de GT à MTL....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast