Thread: INCALL SPECIALS with Hot CURVY Cutie

INCALL SPECIALS with Hot CURVY Cutie

Hello Dear Gentlemen,

I am once more available to offer you erotic companionship in Montreal. I have a brand new site with exquisite photos to titilate you: www.sweetmariakisses.com

I have rented a nice hotel room downtown Montreal and will be able to receive you for an exquisite playtime:

Friday June 5th: 3:30pm-7pm
    Saturday June 6th: 8am-11am

For those of you who don’t know me, I am Miss Maria, A Sweet and Spicy companion who is always Passionate, Playful and Happy! If you want to meet a Girl Next Door with a Gorgeous Doll Face, Curvy Body, Horny Attitude, Sensual Touch and Intelligent Mind, I am perfect for you!

I am French Canadian and a full time University Student in Montreal. I speak English, French and Spanish. I have also traveled to many places and consider myself knowledgeable and curious about the world.

Come share an intimate moment with me and be sure to meet a LOVER you will never forget!

I offer a non-rushed Girl Friend Experience and I am 100% independant.

Incalls:
    200 per hour

www.sweetmariakisses.com
    sweetmariakisses@hotmail.com

I am eager to play,

Maria
    XXXX

Salut chers Messieurs,

Je suis de retour sur la scène de l’érotisme et avec beaucoup de plaisir. Voici mon nouveau site web avec de toutes nouvelles photos extrêmement SÉDUISANTES : www.sweetmariakisses.com

J'ai loué un hôtel du centre-ville de Montréal et je suis disponible pour vous offrir un moment de jeux érotiques:

Jeudi 4 juin: 9am-3pm
    Vendredi 5 juin: 9am-11pm
    Samedi 6 juin: 9am-11am

Pour ceux qui ne me connaissent pas, je suis une jeune femme aux courbes merveilleuses, au sourire charmeur, à l’attitude enthousiaste, passionnée et extrêmement amicale. J’adore partager des moments intimes remplis de douceurs et sensualité et également de jeux, fantasmes et coquineries. J’offre un service GFE.

INCALL :
    1 heure : 200

www.sweetmariakisses.com

Au plaisir de se faire plaisir,

Maria
    XXXXX

Last edited by Miss Maria; 06-06-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    Smile and the world will smile with you

Hello!

I still have some availabilities today and tomorrow at my Downtown Montreal location for incalls.

www.sweetmariakisses.com

Maria
    XXXXX

Last edited by Miss Maria; 06-06-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    Smile and the world will smile with you