Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: What are your pet peeves about sloppy seconds.

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253

    What are your pet peeves about sloppy seconds.

    Some of my pet peeves about sloppy seconds include:

    1 - Her Y tasting of latex
    2 - Dried cum on the side of her face or breast
    3 - Her pussy being worked over already and not feeling as tight
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    6' under
    Posts
    788
    4 - i get stuck doing the dishes.

  3. #3
    #2 is just plain gross........ i never really thought about it but now a sp will be wondering why i am inspecting her so closely, geez thanks alot

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon
    Some of my pet peeves about sloppy seconds include:

    1 - Her Y tasting of latex
    2 - Dried cum on the side of her face or breast
    3 - Her pussy being worked over already and not feeling as tight

  4. #4
    sloppy second is still better than sloppy joes???

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    6' under
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    sloppy second is still better than sloppy joes???
    i disagree. there's no cum on my sloppy joe. well, there isn't supposed to be...

  6. #6
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,715
    I never do DATY so no prob with number 1
    As for number 2, kind of easy to spot at first and would need a really bad SP to happen...she is supose to shower at the end remember? And anyway not that much allow facials...most do CIM or COB
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  7. #7
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,825
    #5-While deep kissing (dfk) her, you notice that her saliva feels sticky & her mouth tastes funny.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06-08-2009 at 12:55 PM.

  8. #8
    I always insist on a shower or jacuzzi dip before any activities and try to book first appt of the day whenever possible.

    BD

  9. #9
    What about condom wrappers on the night table, or worse, used condoms on the night table.

    If you invite more then one lady in the evening, or if you are a girl who offers incall, take care to hide the evidence!

    Oh and when you take a shower, don't just stand under the water, lather up with soap please.

    No one, girl or guy, likes to know they are sloppy seconds.

    Maria
    XXXX
    Smile and the world will smile with you

  10. #10
    The worst is finding Sean Avery's toothbrush in the bathroom.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    What about condom wrappers on the night table, or worse, used condoms on the night table.

    If you invite more then one lady in the evening, or if you are a girl who offers incall, take care to hide the evidence!

    Oh and when you take a shower, don't just stand under the water, lather up with soap please.

    No one, girl or guy, likes to know they are sloppy seconds.

    Maria
    XXXX
    A few years ago when I used to see multiple women in one day I used to pay attention to the wrappers and such. It was challenging sometimes because the SPs would toss the wrappers in the most obscure of places or they would fall between the bed and night stand. Sometimes I would spot one from a previous session while with another SP and I would start planning in my head how to get rid of it without her noticing!

    Once an SP smoked in my room, it was her last cigarette and she tossed the pack in the garbage. The next SP wanted to smoke too, but at that point I said no. She saw the empty pack in the can and she started an argument. One other SP spotted the stack of empty envelopes I had in the nightstand drawer (it was next to the condoms) and she started quizzing me about how many women I was seeing while in town.

    On the other hand there was one instance where I tasted latex on a woman before I had intercourse with her. This pissed me off because she had suggested she only saw one gentleman per day, and because she did not clean herself well after her previous encounter. I made up an excuse and asked her to leave.
    Last edited by rollingstone; 06-08-2009 at 10:43 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    What about condom wrappers on the night table, or worse, used condoms on the night table.

    If you invite more then one lady in the evening, or if you are a girl who offers incall, take care to hide the evidence!

    Oh and when you take a shower, don't just stand under the water, lather up with soap please.

    No one, girl or guy, likes to know they are sloppy seconds.

    Maria
    XXXX
    Hello all,

    Some important pet peeves have been left out. I hate it when:

    The agency doesn't also send over free test samples.

    The furniture isn't varied and steady enough to handle all the positions.

    She doesn't come fully stocked with all the toys, gadgets, and flavors I might be interested in. I said BUTTERSCOTCH!

    She fails to tell me all of her kinky fantasies then beg me to act them out with her.

    Escorts who display steaming avatars and are 400 miles away. Grrrr.

    No no no baby...TS girls just aren't my thing.

    She doesn't automatically say: "oh, love master make me yours. I will be complete if only I can be just one of thousands to serve your desires".

    Some damn mod beats me to the smoking 6' German blonde goddess.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

    PS

    Maria your avatar is making me HOT! Loooooove lingerie.
    Last edited by Merlot; 06-09-2009 at 01:09 AM.

  13. #13
    This thread kind of makes one wonder if we should be running them through a sheep dip before letting them in the door.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone
    On the other hand there was one instance where I tasted latex on a woman before I had intercourse with her. This pissed me off because she had suggested she only saw one gentleman per day, and because she did not clean herself well after her previous encounter. I made up an excuse and asked her to leave.
    Maybe she had a boyfriend or a fuck friend.. you know, we don't JUST have sex with clients. It is better that it tastes like latex then it tastes like cum. At least she protected herself. But showering with soap will do the trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot

    1. She doesn't come fully stocked with all the toys, gadgets, and flavors I might be interested in. I said BUTTERSCOTCH!

    2. She fails to tell me all of her kinky fantasies then beg me to act them out with her.
    1. Why not bring your own little kinky things to spice it up with her?? Some men bring lingerie, wine, whip cream and fruits.. why not a vibrating object?? I personally own one toy and I find it a little weird to play with it in front of people.. it is like MY little private thing, you know?? But if a guy would bring a brand new one, I would not mind playing with it!

    2. If I say all my fantasies, I might scare some people off. Plus not all fantasies are made to be tried out.

    And Merlot, I'll take your picture comment as a compliment.. Thank you very much!

    Smile and the world will smile with you

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    Oh and when you take a shower, don't just stand under the water, lather up with soap please.

    No one, girl or guy, likes to know they are sloppy seconds.

    Unfortunately not all people go thru the proper process of making sure they are clean and fresh for their next encounter!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •