Thread: I just can't say no to a pretty face

Question I just can't say no to a pretty face

Okay, some of us are "assmen" if you will, some "want big breasted", and others have a propensity towards immensity (BBW). While I appreciate the entire package, I can't just can't say no to a pretty face. Keeping in mind that beauty is ultimately in the eye of the beholder, who do fellow Merbites think are the cutest MTL SPs. I've been in town since last summer and have enjoyed the company of about 30 Montreal lovelies. In no particular order, the cutest whom I recollect are:

Daphne @ GOF
    Marie-Eve @ WOP
    Sophia @ Eleganza
    Virginie @ Geisha
    Charlie @ DEV

Version française

Qui est la "SP" avec le plus joli visage?

Daphne @ GOF
    Marie-Eve @ WOP
    Sophia @ Eleganza
    Virginie @ Geisha
    Charlie @ DEV
    Last edited by Ocoq; 06-12-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Kellie of Eleganza

Have you been with Kellie of Eleganza. OMG is she cute!

This is usually the feature we can read the best. It probably has a lot to do with determining chemistry before contact. Unfortunately it is the one feature usually missing from the galleries of SP websites even though the reason maybe a valid one.

Which leads me to comment that when pictures including the face are shown, I think a pretty smile would go a lot further than the serious scowls some of the girls are sporting. Not all the guys are looking for an animal.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Brandy @ MSC

Brandy @ MSC is very pretty. Model material in my book.

The Da of the Dasein
    At the last GT, I saw among others Samantha (Indy) and Anita (GEMS) and for me, up to now, they were the prettiest faces I've seen so far in this business here.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]