Can you please answer a few question about Chablis?
I used it last time more than 1 year ago, so probably something has been changed sinse then.
1) How do I get to Chablis St-Jacques from downtown by public transportation? Google suggests to take Bus 90 from metro Atwater. Is it correct?
If so, how long do I wait for the bus? Is it possible to catch it to get back to metro late night?
2) How much do I pay for taxi from metro Atwater to Chablis St-Jacques?
3) What is their current price range for 4 hours?
4) Do they still accept cash and car plate number, no ID?
5) Some agencies have special $160 rate for downtown. Do they consider both Chablis hotels as downtown hotels?
6) Tell me please about Ideal: prices for 4 hours, payment/ID policy, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance!