Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am not BFE not even safe BFE

I am not BFE not even safe BFE

this thread is for all the non BFE outhere...
    if u want to declare yourself non BFE, you re welcome
    dont get manipulated...it s not a game: you want the goods, you dont have to give any goods back...
    Last edited by wimbledon; 06-15-2009 at 09:21 AM.

I am me, too!
    That's right! Declare how little you care for other human being. Declare how important your own belly button is and how much you don't give a damn about others. Don't get manipulated, you know only your own satisfaction and pleasure count, no matter what. Declare how much you think the women you meet are only hot-moving inflatable dolls there only to please you and shut-up. Declare how little interest you might have in knowing the lady really doesn't "dig" you and want to get out asap.

After all, you're paying so, while she's with you, you own her and she has no say, right?

Any of you ever think about getting a real inflatable doll? Of course not! She couldn't be humiliated so, where's the fun?

(Sad, very sad...)

Are you certain this thread is a good idea?

Ladies, it might be a good idea to start taking notes...

Oops! That was an attempt to manipulate those non-BFE guys... Sorry! But in order to get manipulated, somebody have to be "manipulation-ready" because if the person isn't, she'll be impossible to manipulate and will have an opinion of it's own. Having an opinion based on incomplete data is never a good idea. Changing it's opinion after new facts are known is not being manipulated, it's having an open mind. Being able to reevaluate a decision in lights of new facts is a sign of intelligence.

For those who are BFE, go with a GFE.

For those who are not BFE, then go with a PSE.

Thats it, thats all and everybody will be happy.

Hey ! This is getting confusing...

I think I must be an SOBFE... with whom should I go with then ?

Bfe

What's the BEEF with BFE?????

Up to now, all posts concerning this matter should be redirected to a BFI dumpster

http://www.bficanada-montreal.com/
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    That's right! Declare how little you care for other human being. Declare how important your own belly button is and how much you don't give a damn about others. Don't get manipulated, you know only your own satisfaction and pleasure count, no matter what. Declare how much you think the women you meet are only hot-moving inflatable dolls there only to please you and shut-up. Declare how little interest you might have in knowing the lady really doesn't "dig" you and want to get out asap.

After all, you're paying so, while she's with you, you own her and she has no say, right?

Any of you ever think about getting a real inflatable doll? Of course not! She couldn't be humiliated so, where's the fun?

(Sad, very sad...)

Are you certain this thread is a good idea?

Ladies, it might be a good idea to start taking notes...

Oops! That was an attempt to manipulate those non-BFE guys... Sorry! But in order to get manipulated, somebody have to be "manipulation-ready" because if the person isn't, she'll be impossible to manipulate and will have an opinion of it's own. Having an opinion based on incomplete data is never a good idea. Changing it's opinion after new facts are known is not being manipulated, it's having an open mind. Being able to reevaluate a decision in lights of new facts is a sign of intelligence.
    C'mon Meetoo4,

Don't you ever feel the selfish animal inside that just wants what it wants and isn't concerned with anything else. A lot of people around here seem to think I'm always pandering to the women, like that's all there is. But, as one top lady called me the "loup patient" (patient wolf) recently, I do have a beast inside of the sensitive gentleman. I don't think that makes me any different from any other guy, or any lady for that matter. We all have a bit of the selfish beast. That's where a lot of our sexual energy comes from deep down in our libidos; the animal with it's purely sexual cravings that is a part of all of us. I would be very surprised if none of that is in you Meetoo.

However...................................................I have my selfish side, but I love to give just as much; to know, feel for, and enjoy the woman's needs and feelings. I thank God I am part of those who can connect with the opposite sex without feeling resentment, or be stuck and possibly closed within utter selfishness, or be unable to avoid feeling threatened by women.

Cheers,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 06-16-2009 at 11:11 AM.

you r right metoo4

keep on going and maybe one day your favorite SPs will see you for FREE.
    So go on with the BFE service, I think you are excellent
    But dont forget that you won't have any credit with your post, even with
    your best SP(exactly the one you're thinking about writing your post), cuz
    she wont give you any free ride.
    Me I have refused so many free dates with the top SPs.
    BFE is for newbies bro...

Quote Originally Posted by wimbledon
    keep on going and maybe one day your favorite SPs will see you for FREE.
    So go on with the BFE service, I think you are excellent
    But dont forget that you won't have any credit with your post, even with
    your best SP(exactly the one you're thinking about writing your post), cuz
    she wont give you any free ride.
    Me I have refused so many free dates with the top SPs.
    BFE is for newbies bro...
    Offered it for free but you still insist on paying for it. Yup that's a sign of a true expert. I'm sure they're lining up around the block to be treated like a piece of meat. Must be nice.

I especially love this line from your first post..."you want the goods, you dont have to give any goods back..." Women must love being with you. But you are probably the perfect example of BFE for some girls as I'm sure that they have had boyfriends with exactly the same attitude. You must bring back some great memories for them.

Maybe for you there should be a new acronym...how about the MFE?
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman

Maybe for you there should be a new acronym...how about the MFE?
    Moronic Friend Experience?
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

the know-all demagogues...

you would be surprised and please don't tell me how much you cried
    when your ATF ( yep that one that u though was in love with your BFE attitude)let you down one night hoping to have a date with me...with all the acronyms lacking on YOUR lists even that I was not BFE to her!!!
    and thanks for the nice words...
    Last edited by wimbledon; 06-15-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    Moronic Friend Experience?
    Actually I was thinking of a term used in your signature.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

you would be surprised and please don't tell me how much you cried
    when your ATF let you down one night hoping to have a date with me...with all the acronyms lacking on YOUR lists even that I was not BFE to her!!!
    Wait...now you're claiming that girls turn down business because they're just hoping to have a date with you? Like they sit at home praying that you will call??? Quick, someone call 911...I think we have a major delusion emergency here!

the techman

you would be very surprised but that's real life bro
    there is a name for it called THE GAME
    so keep on playing the BFE game with your ATF
    come back and cry if it doens't work out
    the non BFEs will love u anyways...but right now you know that u r the BEST
    of us all BFE boy!

I am me, too!
    Techman, I agree with you to unleash the beast in each of us once in a while, that's not the problem. Where I see a problem is when some consider the ladies as a nothing more than sex toy ONLY, nothing more than an object to pleasure their own needs and insist the lady have no right to say anything about it because they are the customers and they are paying to screw her, not to pay attention to her.

Wimbelton, the problem is simple for me: whatever it's an SP or a waitress, they deserve respect and I certainly don't expect a free meal from the St-Hubert waitress! I act the same whatever it's a guy, an old 60yo or a 20yo playboy material. I could treat them as shit, right? After all, they're only serving my lunch and I'm paying them to do so, right? But I still like to talk to them, joke around, do small talk, smiles... I still do expect to get my meal so, of course I won't chat for one hour but, a few minutes here and there only makes my day, and theirs, more enjoyable.

And by the way, I'm on hobbying break since November and the last SP I saw, that was the first time we met and I had no other contacts with her since then so, I'm certainly not looking for a free lunch...

I am me, too!
    you would be very surprised but that's real life bro
    there is a name for it called THE GAME
    so keep on playing the BFE game with your ATF
    come back and cry if it doens't work out
    the non BFEs will love u anyways...but right now you know that u r the BEST
    of us all BFE boy!
    Techman, you said delusional? Forget that, he's in his own world! No illusions, it's all real to him!

So Wimbeldon, the girls actually always tell you they refused to see a very nice guy in order to see you bad boy? Strange because I'm sometimes told they're happy I called because the other guy was a moron and, since they needed the money, they would have had to take his call if mine didn't came trough...
    And of course, the girl will tell her customers she's ditching them because she had a call from a bad boy who turn her on! What a good business plan! Tell your customers you flushed them for somebody else! That's a guaranteed repeat who will be back to fill the gap when the bad boy gets tired, right? NOT!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast