Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112

Thread: "Banned on the Green Board"

  1. #1

    "Banned on the Green Board"

    I`ve never posted on the blue board and rarely read it, cause frankly I think many of the posters are Merb rejects who mostly just post gossip and half truths.
    Now outright lies!
    I just read a thread started by Benson who was bitching about being censored on this board for a post on an Asservissante sp.
    His post would be funny (in a pathetic sort of way) if it wasn`t for the fact that he talks about cloudsurf as if he was his best friend.
    Just for the record I`ve never met him, talked to him , pm`d him ....nor do I know him, or based on what I`d heard from some girls....want to know him.
    Benson in all honesty, I`d rather be friends with Mr. J.C. or even CSM than with you!
    BTW Breadman nice post... you were the only one on that thread who made any sense.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf
    I just read a thread started by Benson who was bitching about being censored on this board for a post on an Asservissante sp.
    I can vouch for that. As I said, never met you, dont know who you are. And I said as much in my posts.

    All I did was respond to your query in the Asservissante thread. (I had just finished seeing a girl you had reviewed and had a really good expreince and sort of felt I owed you one...).

    You know the rest.
    Last edited by bensonnobalia; 06-21-2009 at 05:00 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bensonnobalia
    All I did was respond to your query in the Asservissante thread. (I had just finished seeing a girl you had reviewed and had a really good expreince and sort of felt I owed you one...).

    You know the rest.
    I did not make any query (or any post) in the Asservissante thread .
    CLOUD 500 did ..... so you probably mixed us up.

  4. #4
    Well I just popped over to smurfland to read the post by Benny and to tell the truth, I'm really not surprised by it. The guy is totally gutless and always goes over there to comment where it's safe for him to do so. And for whatever reason, he takes shots at me over there where I am banned and can't respond to him. Yeah, benny...that's right, I'm banned over there and I got banned for criticizing the blue board. I was banned, my post removed and no notice of either event was posted on their board. Yup, they banned a former committee member and senior poster with no warning or notification. Oh yeah, things are so out in the open over there.

    C'mon Benny, don't be so much of a coward. Come here and fight. And Dee, that goes for you too. I actually used to like you but now it seems you have a bug up your ass where I'm concerned. And if you want to work it out, then come over here and do it instead of hiding behind Tom's skirts. Even your old big buddy was asking me what the hell your problem was.

    Ahhhh. Now that felt good to get all that out.

    But really guys, who gives a damn about what goes on over there? They have around 10 posters, including Tony's multiple handles and their busiest threads are when they are posting about what happens here on MERB. Let them wallow in their misery.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin
    2) As to cloundsurf's last resort reference to me, I let it be known through intermediaries weeks ago that I was willing to end any and all feuds with cloudsurf, Special K, Doc, jeff jones, EB,(have I left our anyone?) etc. The only items neccessary was a little mutual respect on the boards and the dropping of "attitudes". Techman and myself have seemed to have moved past our "issues" and have had some great discussions both on board and b/c. SPK you've offered to "meet me", however my experience with your buddy SL and further experience with Tony have proven this course of action to be foolish. So from my perspective, I've made my thoughts public now. Ball's in your respective courts gentlemen. Board peace or no board peace.......
    After the boards have quit revolving around your ego, how about we get back to the matter at hand.

  6. #6
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin
    SPK you've offered to "meet me", however my experience with your buddy SL
    A couple of comments:

    1. Any mention of SL as a buddy of Special K's is laughable and suggests that the author of this sentiment has never met K.

    2. Over there in the lowlands, one "Tom" suggests that the major agencies have stopped advertising for less than ethical reasons. I would counter that, were I an agency owner, I wouldn't be likely to advertise there because the type of flotsam that inhabits the place is not the clientele I would want.
    The mounties always get their man.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf
    I did not make any query (or any post) in the Asservissante thread .
    CLOUD 500 did ..... so you probably mixed us up.
    This situation is getting very cloudy...

    If that is the case....pls. accept my apologies...(you Clouds all sound alike to me )...

    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Well I just popped over to smurfland to read the post by Benny and to tell the truth, I'm really not surprised by it. The guy is totally gutless and always goes over there to comment where it's safe for him to do so. And for whatever reason, he takes shots at me over there where I am banned and can't respond to him. Yeah, benny...that's right, I'm banned over there
    Techman...you banned? You don't do anything...except gawk at women ....how could you be banned?

    I'll go over there right now and throw my weigh around and will get you in there....

    The Blue Board needs a good thread about erectile dysfunction...and I can't think of a better guy to take that on....
    Last edited by bensonnobalia; 06-21-2009 at 05:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Benson, I wouldn't post over there again if Tom paid me.

    Why don't you and I get together for a drink, Benson? I'd really like to meet the self proclaimed master of the escort business who see more girls than all MERB members combined. I've always been curious about what someone who couldn't get laid for free if his life depended on it looks like.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  9. #9
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin
    SPK you've offered to "meet me", however my experience with your buddy SL and further experience with Tony have proven this course of action to be foolish.
    Marty...Where the hell did you ever get the idea that SL & I are buds? This is the 2nd time you've posted this foolishness, which is as Rumples says, completely "laughable!" However, there is another senior poster who still remains close to SL as far as I know, but it ain't me!

    Lastly, I never received word through your "intermediaries" of any truce offering. I would think a man like yourself would have made an offering himself via PM or email rather than through an intermediary.

    SK

    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin
    A couple of comments:

    1. Any mention of SL as a buddy of Special K's is laughable and suggests that the author of this sentiment has never met K.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Benson, I wouldn't post over there again if Tom paid me.
    Why don't you and I get together for a drink, Benson? I'd really like to meet the self proclaimed master of the escort business who see more girls than all MERB members combined. I've always been curious about what someone who couldn't get laid for free if his life depended on it looks like.
    TM.
    Look, you already invited me once...to some petition signing at Cleos... and you never showed.

    Seriously though, you ain't missing much.
    From what it sounds like, I ain't much different from you....

    I just have a bigger apetite right now....but even that has been slowing.

    Despite our disagreements, i have no hard feelings to any other poster*...

    As a group, much as we get mad at each other, we are all in the same boat....

    B.

    * And my experience is that when two people disagree extremely intently...they are often far more alike than they admit.

  11. #11
    Hey Benson! I just read your last post in smurfland and I was wondering why you don't post your accusations over here where they can be replied to? Why so shy? And as far as Tom's post is concerned...maybe advertisers don't want to advertise there because of all the multiple handles and changing handles over there. At least that was what they told me when as a committee member I was in charge of trying to get more advertisers for their board. And yes, I did bring that up to the board owner and was basically told to stop complaining about that and making waves.

    EDIT: Oh, by the way Benson...I do have a problem with any poster who doesn't have the guts to stand up for himself and posts his accusations where he can't be touched. Why don't you stop being a weasel..
    Last edited by Techman; 06-21-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  12. #12
    By the way Benson...the only reason I want to meet you is to confirm a suspicion of mine. If you have been around as long as you say you have, you must be in your fifties. I have a feeling that you are full of it and I think you are just some fake hobbyist, probably in your thirties at the most.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Hey Benson! I just read your last post in smurfland and I was wondering why you don't post your accusations over here where they can be replied to?
    They are not accusations....they are observations. They could be wrong. It's my opinion...nothing more.

    However all if that stuff has been posted here....but it all gets banned, threads closed and posts removed.

    Funny to see, that this has happened to you too.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    By the way Benson...the only reason I want to meet you is to confirm a suspicion of mine. If you have been around as long as you say you have, you must be in your fifties. I have a feeling that you are full of it and I think you are just some fake hobbyist, probably in your thirties at the most.
    Look, I walked the streets four of five nights a week after my workouts at the downtown Y, looking for action (sort of like Oliver Klosoff does today)...for almost 15 years....anything you need to know about the Montreal scene between say 1975 and 1990 ...ask away...

    For example, you used to be able to get great girls on Crescent street of all places....the Crescent apartment hotel, the Colonade, (now torn down)....The Pit, that 's where we'd take em.

    But it was hard...the girls were nowhere near the quality you get today....

    People say I badmouth MERB, but I love this board...even if they ban me...I'll still check the ads every day.,...

    You can find at least two or three 10s each week here....

    In the old days...you were lucky to find two ort three tens each year....

    Boy, when I think of the trash I used to bring home...

    I'll give you one example....

    This thread started because I made an innocent comment about one Asservissante girl who was wasted when I saw her...

    In the old days....almost all the girls were wasted....
    Last edited by bensonnobalia; 06-21-2009 at 06:38 PM.

  14. #14
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    Lastly, I never received word through your "intermediaries" of any truce offering.
    Same here. I also wasn't aware of any 'feud' that i had with him. Over what? I don't even think i've been in contact with him since 2002. Why the hell would i want to feud with anyone on any board? I've got better things to do with my time than spend it fighting with some cyberspace characters.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06-21-2009 at 06:35 PM.

  15. #15
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165
    Techman,

    I am not interested in getting involved in this pissing match or any kind of war of the boards, but from what I can see, Benson runs to Blue Board to post about getting banned here for one reason: to use those Blue Board postings as a bargaining chip in getting his MERB ban reduced or rescinded. Because he can then claim he can't defend himself here unless he is unbanned to do so, and Blue Board is the only outlet for his free speech. The Green Mods then relent and allow him to be unbanned. It's a very clever tactical move by Benson.

    The Blue Board posts by Bensonnabilia are a bargaining chip, nothing more or less. It's like political groups taking hostages/prisoners to be used in negotiations designed to extract concessions from governments. It is simply a form of Board politics, and concessions are getting extracted from the MERB government, so to speak. I will call it the "run and chuck" maneuver. Benson is certainly not the 1st person to have successfully utilized the run and chuck. It's been done many times, by many others. Benson seems to be more adept at the maneuver than others were.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •