Thread: Billy Mays, OxiClean pitchman, found dead

Billy Mays, OxiClean pitchman, found dead

Infomercial pitchman Billy Mays died at his Tampa, Florida, home Sunday morning, authorities told CNN.

The 50-year-old known for his shouting OxiClean ads was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. The Hillborough County medical examiner will perform an autopsy, Tampa police Lt. Brian Dugan said.

I am me, too!
    If only I knew...
    I don't know anything about the guy besides that his style of "pitchman" annoyed me to the extreme, making me think I would love to hit his head on a whall while shouting to him "Wait! There's more! I will bang it again at no extra charges!"

But as I said, I knew nothing about the man and he seemed to be a good guy from what I now read.

It's always sad when somebody dies. What's happening lately? Is the Grim Reaper getting ahead on his celebrity list?

HEy metoo4 !

There isn't more in June (lately) than before.
    Take a peek !

It's called 'Media syndrome' !

If there a fire, a volcano, an earthquake, a flu, bla bla bla somewhere and your job is not to talk anymore about Iraq or Afghanistan or Israel anymore then every newspaper will talk about the other fire, volcano, earthquake...they hear about in the world.

As if, everything is happening at once.

Be scared !
    God Bless America !