• Henderson wins

5 25.00%
  • Bisping wins

6 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC 100 - Predictions

UFC 100 - Predictions

Well, July 11 th is fast approaching and with it UFC 100 with one of the best card to date. Let's go with some predictions. I'm only doing a pole on the 3 main event but if you want to elaborate on the under card, please do so.

Lesnar Vs Mir -- Mir by submission in the 3rd
    St-Pierre Vs Alves -- St-Pierre by TKO in the 4th
    Henderson Vs Bisping -- Hendreson by TKO in the 3rd

Let the discussion begins

Later
    Dragon

-Mir

-GSP

-The count

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    -Mir

-GSP

-The count
    I think the same!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

I'm taking Lesnar, St.Pierre and Bisping.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    I have no idea what UFC is, but I just put $100 on Mir, Alves, and Henderson.
    The mounties always get their man.

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin
    I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about most of the time but I know that nobody ever takes me seriously because they all know that I'm fucking nuts.
    I see that you have finally come full circle, congratulations my friend on finally discovering your real identity, some times it takes years and years before somebody finally finds out who they really are.
    Last edited by Joe.t; 07-03-2009 at 02:52 PM.

here are my 2 cents
    i would like to see Mir win but i wont happen
    St-Pierre Vs Alves ... St-Pierre wins .

THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    The results:

1) Henderson hands Bisping a very brutal knockout in the second round. Bisping was already unconscious while falling from one punch and Henderson gave him one more for good measure before the ref stepped in.

2) GSP wins a unanimous decision over Alves with the judges scoring it 50-45, 50-45, 50-44. It was a complete domination with GSP getting 9 take downs versus 0 all this despite having to fight the last two rounds with a pulled ligament in his groin area.

3) Lesnar beats the shit out of Mir to win by TKO early in the second round. Lesnar spent the almost the whole fight on top of Mir tying up his arms with one hand and pummelling his head and ribs with the other. Mir's face was a complete bloody mess when it was finally stopped.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t

I don't mean to brag but I did get 2 out of 3 right which is more than anybody else predicted.

Nadya of Nadya's VIPs SexyNadya's Avatar

Thumbs down Tree Merbites got all 3 winners "" dhb23, Doc Holliday, WoodyWoody ""

I just saw the highlights on Sportsnet !

The 3 Champions really put on a show !
    Last edited by SexyNadya; 07-12-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Why is it when an MMA fighter like GSP becomes so dominate in his weight class that they ask if he would consider moving up a weight class so he can fight heavier guys? Excellent performance by GSP last night!

Because there's nobody left in the 170lb class for him to beat.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Id love to see GSP vs Machida or GSP vs Silva

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I wonder how long it'll take GSP to come back from what appeared to be a very serious groin injury the other night. The fact he was able to continue fighting was astonishing, especially considering the fact he could barely stand up once the fight was over.

In other news, Dana White told Brock Lesnar to leave his WWE antics outside of the UFC. Lesnar has since apologized & admitted he might have brought his WWE act to the UFC, thinking controversy could help sell it. By the way, i was unaware until the end of his match that he was married to Sable.

Lesnar is an ass. It's surprising that Rena is still married to him. She had once broken off their engagement and charged him with assault but they worked things out and finally got married. She didn't look too comfortable walking away with him after the fight though.

This guy is exactly what the UFC doesn't need to sell their sport. The longer it takes for someone to take him out, the worse it will be. I'm sure that Bud Light, the main sponser of the event, wasn't too happy with his putdown of them in favour of Coors Light either. No class at all.

Compare him to Royce Gracie who was in the crowd. That man is a perfect example of class in the sport and someone that Lesnar could never hope to equal.

If only GSP was a heavyweight.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast