Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who is more corrupted? the sp or the customer?

who is more corrupted? the sp or the customer?

please give me your opinion
    for me it s the sps

It's a whole new ballgame
    What the fuck is this about? Who says anyone's corrupt? I happen to be innocent and pure and so is every working girl I've ever met.

Congratulations for starting the stupidest thread of the last five years.
    The mounties always get their man.

Why do I get the feeling this will end up like your other thread 'I am not BFE not even safe BFE', where you will through in your primitive views on the SP'S of this world.

Just a feeling.

Like I had said before, writtings are very powerful. Many will forget, some will remember the essence of the writtings and some (mostly women) will remember everything.
    Last edited by Kronos; 07-14-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wimbledon
    for me it s the sps
    Please give me ur opinion ? Wow ! do u wanna beg for it also

I'M the most corrupted of them all !!!!
    Happy now ?

corruption?

for me it s the sps

YOU MUST BE ONE SMELLY ULGY DUDE AND THATS PROBABLY WHY YOU FEEL CORRUPTED BY AN SP, WHO EVEN WHEN PAID PROBABLY CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF BEING NEXT TO YOU.

WE ARE ABSOLUTELY BLESSED HERE IN MONTREAL, PEOPLE CUM FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE OUR SP'S.

THE ONLY CORRUPT THING IS TO NOT APPRECIATE WHATS IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD

Sorry I do not think prostitution in and of itself is corrupt for either the SP or the client.

It can be. But not necessarily so.

I have met some pretty twisted clients in my time. I have met some pretty f@cked-up SPs in my day also. But these people would be corrupt with or with out prostitution.

Ronnie,
    Naugghtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady

I have met some pretty twisted clients in my time. I have met some pretty f@cked-up SPs in my day also. But these people would be corrupt with or with out prostitution.

Ronnie,
    Naugghtylady
    Very well said.

To me, being corrupted is about having no ethics, no moral standards and I don't consider prostitution (between consenting adults) to be immoral.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anaïs Nin

I beleive that seeing an SP is not something I pride about it..but yet I am don't it is corrupt thing...what is corrupt is to date somebody , you do not like her or him for the sake of sex and then end up hurting the partner...at least in prostitution everybody is happy and satisfied....I do feel sometimes corrupt when I feel the Sp is not enjoying her time and rather beeing a slave...that's hurts me...however, when I feel that she is happy and doing just to make her some money aside or pay her debt, that is good thing...and when I read an SP has retired, I feel happy..at least she found something better , in the same way, hope client will find a stable and long term relation...anyhow, I heard something nice from an sp...she said , we sell our body, not our soul...
    that is true....i think prostitution is an evil necessary....but not a corrupt thing

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by cant stop
    YOU MUST BE ONE SMELLY ULGY DUDE AND THATS PROBABLY WHY YOU FEEL CORRUPTED BY AN SP, WHO EVEN WHEN PAID PROBABLY CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF BEING NEXT TO YOU.

WE ARE ABSOLUTELY BLESSED HERE IN MONTREAL, PEOPLE CUM FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE OUR SP'S.

THE ONLY CORRUPT THING IS TO NOT APPRECIATE WHATS IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
    Wow. Words to live by. Homeric verse, move over. Shakespeare, be gone! Oscar Wilde, Sylvia Plath, Amises the elder and the younger, you are but hacks in the face of cant stop.

The guy asked a simple question. No need to insult him. Answer the question.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Recreational User
    Interesting question of ethics and morality which deserves more consideration that dismissing it out of hand, in my opinion. I'm almost tempted to send it in to The Ethicist at the New York Times.

I once had a discussion with an SP friend who told me she would never have a boyfriend, since she is of the belief that "all men cheat".

This assessment was derived from having done countless bachelor parties where she (and often she and another girl) fucked the groom-to-be, and had had dozens of married men with families, and guys with girlfriends, and so on, who had come by to avail themselves of her professional services.

She and others I have met certainly don't speak to their mothers, families and friends about what they do for a living, or if their profession is known, seldom share the (degrading, sordid) details with their loved ones. Thus, SPs are corrupt, by virtue of a sin of omission, or dishonesty about their work, and potentially, by virtue of the work itself, depending upon you stance as to the morality of prostitution. And perhaps the stance of society with regard to the morality. 'Women of loose morals' is a phrase historically used. Prostitution falls under the auspices of the police 'morality squad' in most major cities.

The clients are corrupt, if they lie about having been with a pay-for-play girl, or assert 100% fidelity to their loved ones (alternative view: fidelity is about emotions, love in particular, and mere physical release is outside the realm of infidelity)

I told my friend her survey sample was skewed since those are the only guys she would actually see; clearly she wasn't going to see anyone who decided to stay within the bounds of their love relationships.

As to SPs, well, as I have said repeatedly to much derision (here), there is a lot of drug use among SPs, at a higher rate that the rest of the population. This is in part due to druggies turning to prostitution for income, but also a good proportion are girls who use drugs of one sort or another to get through the working night. That is motivated, I dare say, by feelings of doing something immoral engendered in what they do, and that comes about because prostitution runs counter culture to society's norms. Ergo, they are 'corrupt' in the dictionary definition of the word.

I suppose the question is, if an SP is entirely fine with her actions, and the customer is without familial or relationship obligations, are they corrupt? Under normal societal circumstance, it is not they who decide, but rather our community as a whole, and the answer is yes.

for the record: I am of the opinion that society can go piss up a rope, and in the above described scenario of consenting adults, neither party is corrupt. But I am in a societal minority. I'm certain many others here would feel the same way, but then, do you tell your all friends and family all about your exploits as described here? I don't.
    Last edited by YouVantOption; 07-15-2009 at 09:37 AM.

thanks YVO

at least you are not another demagogue know-it-all average merbite...
    but according to you who is more irreversible corrupt?
    for the other demagogue know-it-all Sps defender dudes: THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS! please keep posting...
    but your ATF outhere wont give u more love cuz what you post...sorry...
    Last edited by wimbledon; 07-15-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    For me, the agencies & the pimps are the more corrupted.

As for the rest, they're on an even keel & like Ronnie said, it's not just because of prostitution. In some cases, yes, but in most, nope.

Recreational User
    at least you are not another demagogue know-it-all average merbite...
    of course I am.

but according to you who is more irreversible corrupt?
    Interesting question.

On the one hand, SPs choose their work, but are free to leave, and thus are redeemable.

The clients, well, if Jimmy Carter is to believed, would continue to lust in their hearts, and that is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I honestly don't know how to answer that. Some philosophers/philosophies say we are all redeemable, others, that we live, and die with the stain of original sin. I am atheist, and believe in the potential of good being in all of us, mixed in with the capacity for evil.

I'd say we are all corrupt, and so long as we live according to the Hippocratic oath (first, do no harm) the question of whether or not involving oneself in prostitution on either side of the equation is moot.

However, this is a question of situational ethics. In many cases, it would be immoral and unethical.

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanum
    What do you mean by corruption?
    Let's not play that game. We have guidelines to go by.

cor⋅rupt  [kuh-ruhpt]
    –adjective
    1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge.
    2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society.
    3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text.
    4. infected; tainted.
    5. decayed; putrid.

masterdebater

Quote Originally Posted by YouVantOption
    Wow. Words to live by. Homeric verse, move over. Shakespeare, be gone! Oscar Wilde, Sylvia Plath, Amises the elder and the younger, you are but hacks in the face of cant stop.

The guy asked a simple question. No need to insult him. Answer the question.

all these years you must have wondered what the hell can i do with a masters in literature and now you have found your calling....defend idiotic threads on merb with my intellect. Mom must be proud!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast