Thread: New profile features

New profile features

What does everyone think? , it's like Cerb...... dont no about Terb, cant seem to get registered there

Hello everyone,

I have no idea if any of these new features will be fully functional or even permanent. They are in the middle of a software update so anything is possible. I would advise everyone to wait until we have confirmation that the update is complete before playing around with things.

And before anyone brings it up, yes, I am aware that the clock is messed up at the moment and I have sent Fred a message asking him to look into it.

Thanks,

M8

ahhhhhhhhh ok, thanks Mod 8, damn, and here i already have a hot pic of Nikki Benz "blowing me", a KISS........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have no idea if any of these new features will be fully functional or even permanent. They are in the middle of a software update so anything is possible. I would advise everyone to wait until we have confirmation that the update is complete before playing around with things.

And before anyone brings it up, yes, I am aware that the clock is messed up at the moment and I have sent Fred a message asking him to look into it.

Thanks,

M8