Thread: British Open / Tom Watson Story

British Open / Tom Watson Story

anyone following this? i am not a huge golf fan by any means but, what a great story ..... its good in sports to see some great stories developing right before your eyes and this could be one for the ages for sure......... Tiger Woods didnt make the cut, boo hoo...... na na na na,...... na na na na........ hey, hey, hey .....GOOD BYE!, and here is a tissue........

GO TOM GO!!!!!!!!!!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    We're presently living through one of the greatest moments in all of sports. I've been glued to my tv set all morning, which has caused me from going to the Red Sox/Jays game, possibly Doc Halladay's final start as a Blue Jay.

Now they're going to a 4-hole playoff...what should i do?

Doc can wait!!

This is turning into a nightmare for Watson.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Sad!! He blew it on the 18th. Should have went with the chipper instead of the putter on his 4th shot. Cink made a heck of a putt on the 18th, which wound up winning the tournament for him.

What we saw this weekend will likely never be repeated again.....plus, i missed the first 6 innings of the Jays/Red Sox game because of that!!!!

missing 6 innings of a red sox game vs. seeing possible history in the making? you made the correct choice Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Sad!! He blew it on the 18th. Should have went with the chipper instead of the putter on his 4th shot. Cink made a heck of a putt on the 18th, which wound up winning the tournament for him.

What we saw this weekend will likely never be repeated again.....plus, i missed the first 6 innings of the Jays/Red Sox game because of that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I consider it a huge bonus every time I miss a Red Sox game.